I'll see you guys in 2 weeks...

Twinsfan007

Reaction score
I'll be back on in two weeks when the gophers play Iowa. I would suggest some of you do the same. This is gonna be doom and gloom until then so have fun with all the debby downers! see you in two weeks :cool02:

I'll be back on in two weeks when the gophers play Iowa. I would suggest some of you do the same. This is gonna be doom and gloom until then so have fun with all the debby downers! see you in two weeks :cool02:

What type of fan is worse? The one who puts his head in the sand and walks away or the one who is overly critical?

Yep. Whatever you do, don't analyze a game or the team. Be a homer or don't bother logging on, right? Sheesh.

This is funny. Last week there was a thread calling out the "debby downers" because the team came back to win the game. Now people have a reason to be critical of the team and some posters can't take it. Some posters just want it both ways.

I think I'm going to perpetrate some serious violence on someone. After the Gophers crushing defeats of powerhouses such as Eastern Illinois and Purdue and after the passing game lit up San Jose State for at least, what, one? reception and after beating the best team Michigan has fielded in decades, I was sure the Gophers were the best team in the Big Ten. Now what happens??? We lost a conference game. I just burst a blood vessel just thinking about it. Maybe kicking my dog will make me feel better? I am now convinced that the Gophers can't win another game the rest of the season (just like I was convinced that we wouldn't win another game after the TCU game).

I say we win out from here. Put a hurt on Ohio state.

This is funny. Last week there was a thread calling out the "debby downers" because the team came back to win the game. Now people have a reason to be critical of the team and some posters can't take it. Some posters just want it both ways.

Critical is fine.
We suck. Won't win again. Play Perra. Demote Limegrover. Fire Kill. Blah Blah Blah is the issue. GH's live on the extremes. No gray. And it changes every week. I understand how it is tiring for some.

Top Bottom