Ignorant posts

benlaur

Reaction score
Over half the posts on this board are from people who do not know what they are talking about. It is not stop complaining and 2nd guessing. For some reason, all of the geniuses are on the couch with cheetos in one hand and a beer in the other.

These are college kids, not professionals. Everyone should back off a little. I struggle with the thought of all of this wasted genius on the sidelines that is not coaching or playing. Why are all the athletes and coaches on the message boards? Answer: they're not. They are likely people who have never been successful in either capacity.

It is far easier to be good from the sidelines. The fan base that posts messages is not representative of the broader fan support. Most people simply appreciate these coaches and kids busting their chops trying to win the game and representing the university favorably.

Thanks for your 2-cents worth. We should have some change coming.

These are college kids, not professionals. Everyone should back off a little. I struggle with the thought of all of this wasted genius on the sidelines that is not coaching or playing. Why are all the athletes and coaches on the message boards? Answer: they're not. They are likely people who have never been successful in either capacity.

It is far easier to be good from the sidelines. The fan base that posts messages is not representative of the broader fan support. Most people simply appreciate these coaches and kids busting their chops trying to win the game and representing the university favorably.

Thank you. Very good points. Call me crazy but I think this was a good loss. We can only hope that Paul and Devoe will only get better from here. This was a great opportunity for these guys to show how good they are. I really like the game yesterday. This is one of those games that prepares the players for March if we make it to the big dance. I love the screens by Colton. RW was fantastic. This team has matured so much. We'll have monster performances from now on. Go Gophers.

The real truth, it was an entertaining game. They gave it their best and lost. We saw the re-emergence of Devoe, Williams contributed meaningfully, and Carter was back to being confidently aggressive. Additionally, Sampson was close to having a break out game. If he gets a little tougher with the ball, he will clean up in games like the one yesterday. Basketball is a game of confidence, you are much better when you play with it. I see that as being a battle for the four names mentioned above and yesterday they showed they can conquer it.

The real truth, it was an entertaining game. They gave it their best and lost. We saw the re-emergence of Devoe, Williams contributed meaningfully, and Carter was back to being confidently aggressive. Additionally, Sampson was close to having a break out game. If he gets a little tougher with the ball, he will clean up in games like the one yesterday. Basketball is a game of confidence, you are much better when you play with it. I see that as being a battle for the four names mentioned above and yesterday they showed they can conquer it.

Agreed 100%. In fact, IU players did get confident as they made their 1st few shots. I forgot about Sampson. You are correct about him too.

+1

Thank you. Very good points. Call me crazy but I think this was a good loss. We can only hope that Paul and Devoe will only get better from here. This was a great opportunity for these guys to show how good they are. I really like the game yesterday. This is one of those games that prepares the players for March if we make it to the big dance. I love the screens by Colton. RW was fantastic. This team has matured so much. We'll have monster performances from now on. Go Gophers.

You are crazy. :)

Top Bottom