If you think Brewster will take the Gophers to the Rose Bowl...

AngryGopher

Banned
Reaction score
You truly are an idiot. How much do you have to see that proves this guy IS NOT a head coach?

I know Mason wasn't Knute Rockne but Brewster is NO upgrade. Mason got big wins through his tenure. When has this team under Brewster shown any signs of dominance? Never.

1-11 his first year. Losing streak to end his second season.

This year, I saw a stat that in all of our wins, we were trailing in the 4th quarter in every game. What does that tell you?

I know there's 1000 excuses on the wins we SHOULD have had. BUT we didn't. We barely beat South Dakota State!!!

Maturi is a loser. Brewster is a loser. And if you think differently, odds are you are a loser. Quit blaming Weber. We have no running game. What was our running game under Mason? Dominant.

You truly are an idiot. How much do you have to see that proves this guy IS NOT a head coach?

I know Mason wasn't Knute Rockne but Brewster is NO upgrade. Mason got big wins through his tenure. When has this team under Brewster shown any signs of dominance? Never.

This year, I saw a stat that in all of our wins, we were trailing in the 4th quarter in every game. What does that tell you?

I know there's 1000 excuses on the wins we SHOULD have had. BUT we didn't. We barely beat South Dakota State!!!

Maturi is a loser. Brewster is a loser. And if you think differently, odds are you are a loser. Quit blaming Weber. We have no running game. What was our running game under Mason? Dominant.

quit blaming weber? most of this IS on weber. i think you are the one who is the IDIOT here if you purposely refuse to admit that.

Let's face it. We are all losers.

Top Bottom