If you had one Question for Kill

glovedgopher

Sec 210 row 23
Reaction score
What would it be?
Mine:What is your philosophy on scheduling non-conference games?

Can I give you the name of really good dentist?

I would ask him what his least favorite thing about wisconsin is.

I would recommend to him that he make appearances at Gopher basketball and hockey games every once in a while and other sporting events if the opportunity arises. It's an easy way to seem very engaged in the gopher athletics community at large (not just football). Students enjoy that sort of thing, and so do alumni. Everyone loves Tubby for going to nearly all the Football games for example.

Can I give you the name of really good dentist?

Let's hope coaching and recruiting ability is inversely related to dental status. The britey whitey grinster Mason - great teeth- horsesh!t coach

Kill
great coach- who cares about dental status

---arrrrrrg... Deleted--- It took me two minutes to think and type the same thing WAGopher did in one.

What do you believe is the biggest reason for the lack of success of gopher football, and how do you plan to fix it?

If I had a second question I might ask him his stance on FLGF's (fat little girlfriends).

Could you please get rid of the first down announcement, Goldy's jersey, the 'Rah', the 'Gopher' as the University's mascot, AND: change the school colors, change the uniforms to something I like, and have the band march down University Avenue?

When you're up 25 points over Wisconsin in the fourth quarter, will you go for two?

I would ask him what his least favorite thing about wisconsin is.

I would recommend to him that he make appearances at Gopher basketball and hockey games every once in a while and other sporting events if the opportunity arises. It's an easy way to seem very engaged in the gopher athletics community at large (not just football). Students enjoy that sort of thing, and so do alumni. Everyone loves Tubby for going to nearly all the Football games for example.

I agree. I think that would go a long ways with students, fans and boosters.

When you're up 25 points over Wisconsin in the fourth quarter, will you go for two?

LOL It would be awesome if he did.

Honestly, the ONE question I was hoping to here be asked at his first presser was "If you become a success here, how fast would you leave us for greener pastures? Is this a lifer career for you, or just another stepping stone?"

I ask because he's spent only 3 years at NIU, which leaves me to question how dedicated to our program he'll be.

Is it true that you're the illegitimate son of Craig Stadler and Clint Howard?

The correct question is "When you're up 92-0 over Wisconsin, do you go for 2 after you score the next TD?"

The correct question is "When you're up 92-0 over Wisconsin, do you go for 2 after you score the next TD?"

Put me in for following it up with an on-side kick.

I want the axe bad and in a way that silences the masses in Badgerland.

We should probably focus on beating USC before we can think about beating the Badgers.

We can always think of beating the Badgers. Besides, it's the off-season. One week at a time only applies during the football season. In the off season, we can look at the upcoming season as a whole.

When we go up 44-0 on the pigsuckers from the south, can I kick the PAT?

Top Bottom