If you could ask a player or coach any question.....

sidefx182

Reaction score
Who would it be directed towards and what would it be?

I will be at the game covering, so I will try to get one of these asked and answered.

Thanks.

A question for MarQueis: "Why does Marcus Fuller hate you?"

Who would it be directed towards and what would it be?

I will be at the game covering, so I will try to get one of these asked and answered.

Thanks.

That you, brew?

I would ask them, players and/or coaches, to answer this question:

What is Tree and a Turd plus Tree and a Turd plus Tree and a Turd?

To McKnight:

Instead of playing patty-cake with the CB on the last play of the USC game, why didn't you try to catch the ball? :)

I would ask the true freshman Jimmy G. How big of a jump is the game from high school to college? Mental and physical.

Do we have a true frosh named Jimmy G?

To McKnight:

Instead of playing patty-cake with the CB on the last play of the USC game, why didn't you try to catch the ball? :)

Yeah, I wish McKnight would just take receiving tips from the great GopherJake with all of his 17 MSHL receptions at just how to adjust properly to a grossly underthrown ball (admitted by Shortell, Kill and every partial observer at the game). I mean if anyone knows how to position himself along the sidelines for the kind of catch, it'd be GopherJake, and those kinds of players never require any form of handchecking/positioning.

My real question, would be to ask Kim Royston (preferably a couple drinks in), so how would you describe Brett Bielema?

Do these pants make my ass look fat? Feel free to ask anyone on the team or staff that one.

Yeah, I wish McKnight would just take receiving tips from the great GopherJake with all of his 17 MSHL receptions at just how to adjust properly to a grossly underthrown ball (admitted by Shortell, Kill and every partial observer at the game). I mean if anyone knows how to position himself along the sidelines for the kind of catch, it'd be GopherJake, and those kinds of players never require any form of handchecking/positioning.

You are way off, Lob-Jaw. Like wrong county-off. Yep, the ball was both underthrown to McKnight and not far enough outside. The receiver has a tough job to do in that situation. But he didn't even come close to doing that job. Anyway, it was a joke, so relax.

My actual question for M. Gray:

Does it bother you to hear fans calling for Shortell to start after playing only one game? How will you handle that?

To Michael Carter: Do you still feel that if we liked Tyrone that we will love you?

I'd ask the OCif they are developing any plays where both Shortell and Gray are in the shotgun? A lot of possibilities with that.

Top Bottom