If we beat the Cal Bears

gophersfan

Reaction score
do we storm the field in celebration or not. will anyone be jumping out of the stands and storm the field in celebration.

if your 25 or under....... absolutely

depending on how drunk I am by the end of the game I would consider it, mainly to feel how good the new surface it

if your 25 or under....... absolutely

depending on how drunk I am by the end of the game I would consider it, mainly to feel how good the new surface it

:clap: I just make the age cut off. I really hope we get the chance, would be extremely fun.

I will storm the field. My seats are in row 11 - so easy access. I'm also near the students - who you know will storm the field.

Think about it - when you consider that it is a guarantee we beat Cal on Saturday, if you look at history beating a top 10 team at home happens once every 32 years. This means I'll be 36 years old when this happens again in the year 2041. I'm not going to pass on an opportunity to storm the field just so I can wait until 2041.

I will storm the field. My seats are in row 11 - so easy access. I'm also near the students - who you know will storm the field.

Think about it - when you consider that it is a guarantee we beat Cal on Saturday, if you look at history beating a top 10 team at home happens once every 32 years. This means I'll be 36 years old when this happens again in the year 2041. I'm not going to pass on an opportunity to storm the field just so I can wait until 2041.

Josh -- you write pretty darn well for a 5 year old....your kindergarten teacher must be pretty proud!!!

i say no. If we rush against Cal, there will be a more concerted effort to prevent us from rushing when we beat wisky.

This is my fifth year as a student here at the U (redshirt senior). I will be immensely more thrilled to beat sconnie than Cal. I hope everyone saves it.

The real question is..... "Should I rush the opponents' field in Evanston the following week?" ;)

Might be quite a few in Maroon and Gold at that game (Esp. if we beat Cal).... northwestern is averaging 18,000 people a game there so far...ouch!

do we storm the field in celebration or not. will anyone be jumping out of the stands and storm the field in celebration.

You probably should, it's a huge deal to beat us :D Honestly it's an honor that you would consider storming the field after defeating us, and in your brand new stadium no less.

-kap

If the students storm the field and don't trash the place, they might not be so concerned about future storming of the field.

I'm not sure a 5 year old should be on the field without supervision....they could get lost in that crowd.

Gophersfan, I noticed an error in your writing.

"When", not "if".

We should not storm the field. The players should not storm the field either. As Bud Grant always siad, act like you have been there before.

There was only one time I really wanted to storm the field, but we do not speak of that game.

Minnesotans don't storm. I WILL SKI JUMP OFF THE BLOOMINGTON HIGH JUMP ON ICE SKATES IF WE WIN!!!!

Top Bottom