IF TRUE, SID WAS RIGHT.

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
We can all say we were sorry for not believing him that no one would take this job. When you #1 fan in town doesn't believe, you're doomed. New Prez and AD will have their work cut out for them. I hope the new coach is up to the challenge.

Sid says that all the time. He will then say that the new coach is a great hire, but has many challenges to "winning at Minnesota".

I think Sid may have something, but is not 100 percent true.

If we swung and missed on 15 candidates clearly he is right this time. But when Brewster was hired there were several candidates who wanted the job and were 10 times more qualified than Brewster!

We are just so far behind the rest of the Big 10 at this point and it is only going to get worse, it is hard to tell a guy he can win here.

Hey, everybody has their price. What we should realize is that our University wasn't willing to make the comittment to meet the price of someone who actually could do something here. They prefer to try crappy coaches they don't have to pay well and call it a day. Thank Joel...

I'm having a hard time giving Sid credit for being correct on anything right now. Why? Well, recent columns kind of speak for themselves in that regard.

"If true, sid was right"

That made me feel better. That can't be the case.

We can all say we were sorry for not believing him that no one would take this job. When you #1 fan in town doesn't believe, you're doomed. New Prez and AD will have their work cut out for them. I hope the new coach is up to the challenge.

Part of the reason a number of them weren't interested was reportedly the questions surrounding the President and AD.

I think Sid may have something, but is not 100 percent true.

If we swung and missed on 15 candidates clearly he is right this time. But when Brewster was hired there were several candidates who wanted the job and were 10 times more qualified than Brewster!

We are just so far behind the rest of the Big 10 at this point and it is only going to get worse, it is hard to tell a guy he can win here.

any coach worth the time can figure out for himself if he can win here. And we are not as far behind this conference as your dramatic overkill proclaims. Ask zook and ferentz.

Top Bottom