If trevor and royce come back and.......

camken78

Reaction score
we win 10-11 conference games will the selection comittee give us a break on our pre conference losses since we were without those potentially important keys to our success

Please tell me where you are finding 10 or 11 conference wins. Seriously

No way. The selection committee will maybe show compassion to teams that lose a player(s) to injuries, not suspensions and/or idiotic behavior. Why would the NCAA reward a team that has several off the court issues? Plus, the players you're talking about, 1 of them have never played a minute of college basketball, another has played like 10 games at the DI level, and the other is nothing more than a role player....

No way. The selection committee will maybe show compassion to teams that lose a player(s) to injuries, not suspensions and/or idiotic behavior. Why would the NCAA reward a team that has several off the court issues? Plus, the players you're talking about, 1 of them have never played a minute of college basketball, another has played like 10 games at the DI level, and the other is nothing more than a role player....

Could I have some more negativity please? Unbelievable....

No way?? The tournament is about having the best teams competing in it, nothing to do with rewarding!!
With Royce AND Trevor, there is no doubt in my mind we belong in the NCAA Tournament. People need to have faith.

I didnt see it that way. thats sounds painfully accurate

I wouldn't be surprised to see this team take off and win 11 BT games. Let's face it, the guys are rattled right now. This Miami game came up way too quickly. I think they just need some time to regroup, get things back together, and possibly welcome three players back into the mix they could sorely use. Yes, they aren't loaded with experience, but by most reports, they were definitely making an impact on the team before their suspensions. I'm not predicting 12, 13 conference wins, I'm just saying, don't be shocked if it happened. This team is better than they are playing, they proved that last year. They just need to figure things out. If they can do that, they can salvage a good year. If not......

Top Bottom