If the Gophers win tonight ... (Fill in the blank)

Rouser

Reaction score
My guess, is that the board will have the exact same reaction or similar as a loss.. cause as Minnesota sports fans.. "That's how I roll"

If we win it will be another Big Ten win.

They will be 4-0 in the critical 10 toss-up games that make or break there season! Which is good because they will probably lose one of those on Sunday.

They will most likely win the Big Ten and the National Championship.

If the Gophers win tonight ... (Fill in the blank)

Indiana fans will rush the restrooms!!!

. ... they'll assure themselves a spot in the quarterfinals of the next Big Ten Tournament bracket projection (Friday).

If the Gophers win tonight they'll be on their way to a 2 - 0 week in which they will take down the #1 team in the country, Ohio State, on Sunday.

If the Gophers win tonight ...it will likely be an awkward "W" that will prove nothing to some people.
I'll take a win tonight in any form (awkward,ugly or what ever) and be pleased with the way this sometimes troubling season is playing out. Then I might grab a couple of beers and some leftover enchiladas.

...the same thing will happen as if they lose. The sun will come up tomorrow and we will look forward to OSU this weekend!

I will write a thank you letter to Christian Watford.

If the Gophers win tonight (Fill in the Blank)

they will have scored more points. Also, various sportscasters will start the Tubby to (Fill in the Blank) rumours again.

"Awkward win over Indiana proves Gophers are not contenders."

Top Bottom