If the Gophers lose at home to Nebraska, I will __________.

I will cancel my Gopherhole membership and never watch another Gopher game under the Tubby regime.

I will chalk it up as another one of Minnesota millions of moral victories.

I will cancel my Gopherhole membership and never watch another Gopher game under the Tubby regime.

If you were sincere with this post (which we all know you're not), I would root actively for a Nebraska win tonight. Call it a Pyrrhic victory.

Life is tough as a giant pessimist I bet! I'm sure you will watch the game tonight and only notice the negative things that happen. I can't wait to watch the gophers take a dump in the huskers bowl of lucky charms by 20 and come to gopherhole and read about how bad certain players are and how tubby can't coach! Have to love Minnesota sports fans and all their optimism

Q: What's worse than pessimism?

A: Blind optimism.

I know you well enough to know that you can't quit this board. It's a hard fact that is very unfortunate for the rest of us.
If the Gophers lose tonight, I will say my final farewell at 11pm tonight.

Q: What's worse than pessimism?

A: Blind optimism.

I know what our problems are. I'm not living a life of "blind optimism" as you are claiming. We lack shooters, we lack ball handlers, and we aren't efficient in the half court offense. I think we are a good defensive team, we are amazing on the offensive glass and efficient on the defensive glass. Do I think we are national title contenders because this is tubbys best team to date? Not at all. Just because its his best team doesn't mean it's the best overall team in the country. You can bitch and moan about the team as if its ruining your life but i guess I have other things going on. Gophers win tonight big!

I know what our problems are. I'm not living a life of "blind optimism" as you are claiming. We lack shooters, we lack ball handlers, and we aren't efficient in the half court offense. I think we are a good defensive team, we are amazing on the offensive glass and efficient on the defensive glass. Do I think we are national title contenders because this is tubbys best team to date? Not at all. Just because its his best team doesn't mean it's the best overall team in the country. You can bitch and moan about the team as if its ruining your life but i guess I have other things going on. Gophers win tonight big!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the announcers said at the start of the Wisco game that we had the worst defensive rebounding percentage in the conference.

Figures. You can taker the "Gopher" out of Minnesota, but you can't take the Iowa mentality out of
GopherinIowa. How many assault rifles do you have?

How else am I going to keep the Iowa ladies away from me?

If the Gophers lose tonight I will be convinced that all Minnesota sports are permenently and begin to weigh the option of becoming a Cubs fan.

Considering that this thread first popped up before a horrible loss to Northwestern...maybe we should blame the OP?

well it looks like I don't need to find a new hobby.

I'm not sure that we've had a game that easy since Lafayette. Was good to see Austin and Rodney respond to the criticism. We'll need those two to continue playing this way the rest of year if we wanna make the tourney and get past the first weekend.

Top Bottom