If the Gophers are selected for a bowl game, which would you prefer?

Bowl Game if selected.

• Pinstripe Bowl vs ACC (NYC)

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • Quick Lane Bowl vs ACC (Detroit)

Votes: 25 34.7%

• Total voters

Think he was being sarcastic (to bad there's no way to tell :roll eyes: )

Somebody else mentioned this earlier in one of the many Bowl Games threads. The inaugural NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl will be broadcast on the Sinclair Networks Group. That might be Channel 23 in the Cities.

Can't see how you could have overlooked that one. ;)

Is SNG related to AggieVision?

SI.com projects the Pinstripe Bowl vs. Miami.

Yes, please.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/12/01/college-football-bowl-projections-week-13-playoff

EDIT: as always, take with a grain of salt. They are definitely wrong about one Big Ten bowl: zero percent chance of Wisconsin returning to the Outback Bowl.

I agree it is almost a done deal that Wisconsin is going to the Holiday bowl in San Diego. That is what people out their are saying, Holiday bowl want's Wisconsin.

I agree it is almost a done deal that Wisconsin is going to the Holiday bowl in San Diego. That is what people out their are saying, Holiday bowl want's Wisconsin.

Yup. It was practically a done deal for Wisky to go to the Holiday Bowl last year until the committee pulled those last minute shenanigans with Mississippi State jumping ahead of Michigan State, thus freeing the Citrus Bowl for the Big Ten. If the rankings had remained the same, the Gophers would've been bumped from the Citrus all the way to the Foster Farms, with Clemson taking the Citrus, Nebraska the Outback and Wisconsin the Holiday.

Think he was being sarcastic (to bad there's no way to tell :roll eyes: )

Somebody else mentioned this earlier in one of the many Bowl Games threads. The inaugural NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl will be broadcast on the Sinclair Networks Group. That might be Channel 23 in the Cities.

Can't see how you could have overlooked that one. ;)

Yikes. I did miss this one. My bad!
This is how ESPN's bowl rundown lists it:

NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl: C-USA vs. Mountain West
Tucson, Arizona | Arizona Stadium
7:30 p.m. on Campus Insiders

Campus Insiders very much sounds like AggieVision.

A bowl game, shown on over-the-air television? Crazy.

Check that. It'll be on Channel 23's sub station. They were unable to get the network to push their primetime lineup. Still, it's on broadcast none the less.

Cold weather against a southern team

Don't really like either city...But I guess there's more fun to be had in NYC for a few days.

South Alabama trying to put nail in Gophers season...about to get bowl eligible

Top Bottom