If messages boards were made into a video….

What does "guies" mean, beside poor spelling and a lack of education? Is it like "loose"?

I rarely go to other boards. What I wonder is this, which board gets paranoid the most when something goes wrong on the field or the court, or when there is speculation regarding a recruit etc.? Ed note: The video made me wonder about this question.

I rarely go to other boards. What I wonder is this, which board gets paranoid the most when something goes wrong on the field or the court, or when there is speculation regarding a recruit etc.? Ed note: The video made me wonder about this question.
Most fanbases are pretty similar with varying degrees of insanity. I always get a kick out of people trying to interpret tweets that could mean any one of a million different things. It is shocking how fast some can jump to a conclusion based on almost no information.

Most fanbases are pretty similar with varying degrees of insanity. I always get a kick out of people trying to interpret tweets that could mean any one of a million different things. It is shocking how fast some can jump to a conclusion based on almost no information.
My fav example was when we were wondering if Demry was starting at QB the next week because of some tweet where he was "grateful" or something like that.

He did not start the next week.

And it was easy to see he wasn't going to because he didn't use the 👀

"It's the offseason, nobody's reading"

It's the offseason, which means the insane ones that are reading now, are reading every post hoping for something to grab a hold of until the season starts or recruits start committing.

It's the offseason, which means the insane ones that are reading now, are reading every post hoping for something to grab a hold of until the season starts or recruits start committing.
OMG 😱

OUT WITH IT MAN!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!?!?!?!!!

This is 100% accurate for how things are in Wisconsin. The local radio guy here is the biggest drama queen with this shit too, it's annoying.

There are some people you don’t want to get marooned in a boat with. They bring out your killer instinct.

My fav example was when we were wondering if Demry was starting at QB the next week because of some tweet where he was "grateful" or something like that.

He did not start the next week.

And it was easy to see he wasn't going to because he didn't use the 👀
Remember when Kill lost his mind and put Demry in against Northwestern. Cripes we may have had streveler at that time.

Thought I would resurrect this thread because Tom Grossi made another off season Packers video that could easily be a thread on Gopherhole.....He's a Packer fan but I love his content anyway.

And just for fun....

Thought I would resurrect this thread because Tom Grossi made another off season Packers video that could easily be a thread on Gopherhole.....He's a Packer fan but I love his content anyway.

And just for fun....

Hate to say it but this guy is spot on!

Could be any thread on any fan board.
Yep, that was why I started this thread last year....totally captures all the different kinds of personalities that pop up on the fan boards.

‘Guies’ is not a word. It’s ‘guys’. ‘Loose’ is not the same as ‘lose’. Ask a third grader.
Have you heard the former "Wild" coach Jaques Lamare impersonator on KFAN? The guy in these video's embellishes words and says Midwestern things like "Ope". None of these are real words but an attempt at humor for how people talk with certain accents or describing football like a rube. Some of it is funny some is not, to each their own I guess.

Have you heard the former "Wild" coach Jaques Lamare impersonator on KFAN? The guy in these video's embellishes words and says Midwestern things like "Ope". None of these are real words but an attempt at humor for how people talk with certain accents or describing football like a rube. Some of it is funny some is not, to each their own I guess.
No use explaining humor to the board curmudgeon!

Remember when Kill lost his mind and put Demry in against Northwestern. Cripes we may have had streveler at that time.
Well my QB rating based on fan interest as a backup while the starter is not great tells me that Demry is a good choice…..

Top Bottom