Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Stay home and be critical

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Let's make this a very active poll. ESPN not only wants ideas, but will also want fans to show up.

Well Gopherholers, here's a chance to let them know where we'll be. It would also be great to hear some comments.

..go to the game, watch the game, then go back home.

Also, I will study extra hard during the week for my test on Monday so I can enjoy the weekend without holding back to study. Go Gophers!

Assuming it would be a 2:30 game... I'd make my way over there.

Where is too busy tailgating to care?

Still be drinking in downtown Minneapolis at Pohle's Blast, the biggest and best tailgate party in the state of Minnesota, run by the Wisconsin alumni association.

Still be drinking in downtown Minneapolis at Pohle's Blast, the biggest and best tailgate party in the state of Minnesota, run by the Wisconsin alumni association.

Yeah, right. You'll be lurking on the GOPHER FAN board, hoping nobody is saying anything bad about your 125 history of losing. You are the most insecure fan I have never met.

I have been to Pohle's before. It's a dive and saying it's run by WI Alumni....hilarious that you'd even admit that. A bartenders license - that's what a degree from UW will get you!!

The real drunk ones need to walk into the line of traffic. It would be doing everyone a favor. It would be like La Crosse where they just stagger into the Mississippi. MPLSBecky, go troll somewhere else.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all actuality, Game Day will not come to the U for the Badger game. Game Day has a basic philosophy of "We can't do Game Day at the Wisconsin/Minnesota game because we can not say anything good about the Gophers' opponent that day."

Pull the all-nighter, get to Gameday early. Tailgate. Watch the Gophers win. Short nap. Go out on the town.

Samantha Ponder had a lot of tweets regarding Gameday/the gophers, i don't know how to embed tweets so if somebody could do it later that would be nice

"@GopherFootball thanks for the time! So happy for y'all... Congrats on another win & hopefully we'll see ya soon" -Sam Ponder

"Few things I love more than post game coach dancing... RT @ryanearp @samsteeleponder worth a College Game Day trip.. http://youtu.be/R-fZmWXfM2o" -Sam Ponder(she linked the brick by brick overtime video of Kill dancing)

here is the link to her twitter so somebody that knows how to embed tweets could do that
https://twitter.com/samsteeleponder

How come "throwing a snowball at Lee Corso" isn't a poll choice?

Actually, I've heard that College Gameday will never go back to East Lansing after someone pegged Reece Davis with a beer bottle.

Buy Dr. Don a pitcher of beer at Mabel Murphy's in Fergus Falls in August.

Top Bottom