IF Denard Robinson is out next week....

tjgopher

Reaction score
...we could win the Jug.

Robinson was reported to have suffered nerve damage in his throwing elbow. Don't know what that means for next week. But, IF he is out, I like our chances.

The Bellomy kid who played in Robinson's place tonight was 3-for-17 passing with 3 interceptions. He paralyzed the entire Wolverine offense. He was so bad that I'd guess they return Gardner to QB (after having him at WR all year).

At any rate, if Robinson is out for next week, things just got much, much more interesting.

hmmm, interesting. Well I hope that he returns for the game after next week.

Let's see. Bellamy has that performance, the Michigan coaches lie and say Robinson will return, and he can't use or feel his arm. I'm sure he'll be fine.

We won't see him next week, and I don't give a sh!t. Go Gophers!

Michigan looked very beatable without Denard... Lets get a jug next week!

I'll be surprised if Denard doesn't play. Let's see how the week of practice plays out.

...we could win the Jug.

Robinson was reported to have suffered nerve damage in his throwing elbow. Don't know what that means for next week. But, IF he is out, I like our chances.

The Bellomy kid who played in Robinson's place tonight was 3-for-17 passing with 3 interceptions. He paralyzed the entire Wolverine offense. He was so bad that I'd guess they return Gardner to QB (after having him at WR all year).

At any rate, if Robinson is out for next week, things just got much, much more interesting.

Our odds of getting the W certainly go way up if Denard does not play. The downside is that unlike the Nebraska game tonight they will have the full week to prepare to play without him which will work in their favor, again all that is assuming he doesn't play.

Top Bottom