If cochran doesnt jump offsides...

Agreed. But then Santoso doesn't get confidence of a big kick, and the team doesn't get the benefit of knowing we can have a nice comeback, and Leidner doesn't open it up in the second half.

Lots of benefits happened today by it being a close game.

Agreed. But then Santoso doesn't get confidence of a big kick, and the team doesn't get the benefit of knowing we can have a nice comeback, and Leidner doesn't open it up in the second half.

Lots of benefits happened today by it being a close game.

Stan, stop making such good sense. You are gonna piss off a lot of GH'ers with your positive attitude.

Agreed. Good teams find a way am i right? Glad it happened the way it did in that respect,and possibly, I think I may just be apologizing to myself why we didnt maul Pur-don't.

I'm not sure Appleby makes that throw though. I don't know for sure but it appeared he was just getting rid of it because he knew we were offsides.

I've been wrong a lot today though, so I could be again. It just appeared to me that he knew we were offsides.

I'm not sure Appleby makes that throw though. I don't know for sure but it appeared he was just getting rid of it because he knew we were offsides.

I've been wrong a lot today though, so I could be again. It just appeared to me that he knew we were offsides.

+1 on the throw part. Watching with others and general consensus was he knew he had a free play. Doesn't matter. Gophs are 3-0 in B1G and Bowl Eligible.

Just today?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I kid because I care....

If my family would have invested in Apple in the late 70's I would have been watching the play from the President's suite.

If my family would have invested in Apple in the late 70's I would have been watching the play from the President's suite.

You mean the Gopherhole suite? You know, where you invite all your friends from gopherhole.

I've looked at it this way, if this wasn't a close, comeback, stressful game turned win...we might've have had far more trouble traveling
next weekend then we might now. Now, we've been humbled, we know our limitations on defense, we know what we have
to work on moving forward and know better who we are, and we didn't lose. Another plus, everyone thought we couldn't
come back, we didn't have an offense built for it and that we couldn't win if down at half-time. Both those are now spoiled theories.

This close game and comeback, even to purdon't, shows that were more a real deal and complete team, than if we taxed their a$$e$ all game long.

Top Bottom