If Brewster were Japanese

Reaction score
Someone would find him crosslegged in his office with his entrails hanging out. There's a lot to be said for Seppuku in situations like this. It would be the only honorable thing to do. Wouldn't be any shortage of volunteers to be his assistant, either. Reusse would certainly be willing.

Obviously, I'm being facetious (before someone flames me). But the modern day western equivalent (a.k.a. submitting a letter of resignation) is certainly in order. Then its up to Maturi, and Bruininks, to decide whether to accept it. And going back to the Bushido metaphor, Brewster leaves with a little more honor then if he gets S-canned.

Someone would find him crosslegged in his office with his entrails hanging out. There's a lot to be said for Seppuku in situations like this. It would be the only honorable thing to do. Wouldn't be any shortage of volunteers to be his assistant, either. Reusse would certainly be willing.

Obviously, I'm being facetious (before someone flames me). But the modern day western equivalent (a.k.a. submitting a letter of resignation) is certainly in order. Then its up to Maturi, and Bruininks, to decide whether to accept it. And going back to the Bushido metaphor, Brewster leaves with a little more honor then if he gets S-canned.

Not a bad hari kari reference. I have suggested it in the past for players like Adam Weber who prefer humliating themselves and our school to... not doing so.

Top Bottom