i would like to see....

Sotakid

Reaction score
the gophers go after harris(rb), robinson(cb), and rock(ath) to finish up this class. do you guys think we should just save the schollys or go after a few more players?

Robinson

I think if we can convince Robinson to play football, that would be big. You have to question his desire though.

save them for next year. I dont think giving schollys just to use them is a way to the rose bowl. better to have more available to more talent in next years class.

Robinson is a 4* guy. If he wants to play college football go after him. I think they backed off because of his desire to play the game at this level. Rock is a Minnesota kid with some skills. If he is willing to play DB, offer. I have seen him play in HS and I don't see him as a WR in college. Anyone else out there that the staff thinks can help the team I am in favor of making the offer. I don't want to save schollies, just to have more to offer next year, but I don't want to use them on kids just to fill spots. If the staff finds some one who they want to offer, that is good enough for me. In the Brew & Crew I trust.

i dont want to just hand out schollies to players either but i would like to add a few more play makers to this class tho. what i would like to see is us getting ward(rb, 4*), rock(db, 3*) and jermaine robinson(cb, 4*). i dont think daryl wants to play football anymore so i think we should move on with him

Top Bottom