I will eat my crow!

WolfontheProwl

Reaction score
Mitch Leidner should be the starter at this time. He played well today for the most part but he has to get better when throwing on the outside. He looked much better than Nelson and it will take something for him to get the starting job back. Throwing to Williams and running the screens were huge helps to him I sure hope that continues.

Crow tastes just like Chicken.

We've started four different quarterbacks in just over one season.

Brilliant.

Mitch Leidner should be the starter at this time. He played well today for the most part but he has to get better when throwing on the outside. He looked much better than Nelson and it will take something for him to get the starting job back. Throwing to Williams and running the screens were huge helps to him I sure hope that continues.

Crow tastes just like Chicken.

My experiences with eating crow is that it tastes like a cross between a loon and an eagle.

I will eat crow with you too. Leidner showed some bravado, talent, and actually led the offense. The two turnovers sucked, but I will raise a leg of Crow to him getting the job and running with it.

Can't really blame anyone too much for being behind Nelson. I mean we should really wait at least 2 more games to feel Mitch out when other teams have him on field because I remember Nelson playing his first Big Ten start on the road in a hostile environment and he played pretty well. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Leidner has made a pretty good statement in his own favor. I've been a little (a lot) frustrated watching Nelson. To stretch a metaphor, I think he has a high ceiling, but I'm not sure I can stand to wait for him to get off the carpet.

We've started four different quarterbacks in just over one season.

Brilliant.

Almost as brilliant as your ridiculous statement.

What other choice has there been:
Marquis Gray goes down with injury-> enter Max-> goes down with enough of an injury to force taking the redshirt off of Nelson. Nelson goes down with injury this year-> enter Mitch. The fact that we've has four starting QBs in the last year has no relationship to the quality of the coaches "strategery" to quote GWB (or at least Will Farrell's version of him).

Part of the starting 4 different QBs is the style of offense that is being run. Once the Oline reaches a certain level I would like to less Qbs taking hits on runs.

Top Bottom