I watched 0 plays—explain the game in 3 sentences

What we’re the five-ish key moments/plays of the game? Is Morgan hurt? How’d we win?

And I honestly have seen 0 plays. I’m at Disneyland. No highlights. Briefly checked stats. Not going to read the game thread.
I think you have stumbled upon a weekly post. It’s a fun thread. Hope you do it again after the next game.

Bottom line is that the defense won the game.

But the individual MVP may be Athan. You can't measure his effect on this game by just looking at the box score. After he arrived to start the second half, the entire offense played much better; line blocked better, receivers moved better, and even Mo ran better.

And Trickett hit two long field goals that he might have missed last season.

This is spot on.

Kaliakmanis' presence changed the dynamic on the Gopher offense. That is undeniable.

The epitome was seeing Dylan Wright actually looking interested, and catching contested passes. Everybody on offense seemed to have more juice.

Is there a cleaner version like Cajones Jackson rather than Nuts Jackson for in stadium chants ?
You do know there are other kinds of nuts? There are peanuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, nuts that like bolts, and even a state of mind. 😉

This is spot on.

Kaliakmanis' presence changed the dynamic on the Gopher offense. That is undeniable.

The epitome was seeing Dylan Wright actually looking interested, and catching contested passes. Everybody on offense seemed to have more juice.
I am more inclined than most here to cut Wright some slack on his level of interest.

I might not be entirely accurate on this but I believe AK has looked DW's way four times -- two at PSU and two at Nebraska. Wright came down with all four, each for a big gain.

In contrast, the rest of this season Wright has run about 75 routes and been targeted five times. I wonder who is it that is not interested in that scenario?

I am more inclined than most here to cut Wright some slack on his level of interest.

I might not be entirely accurate on this but I believe AK has looked DW's way four times -- two at PSU and two at Nebraska. Wright came down with all four, each for a big gain.

In contrast, the rest of this season Wright has run about 75 routes and been targeted five times. I wonder who is it that is not interested in that scenario?
I get the sense that Wright is a good kid who is just pretty immature. I just think the staff would have moved on from him if they thought he was shi!tty person. When you couple that with a lack of opportunities and the fact that every good WR is a bit of a diva - I agree with you.

Is there a cleaner version like Cajones Jackson rather than Nuts Jackson for in stadium chants ?
The way the name was introduced in the game thread was completely innocent. And that is how I meant it. It was more like gosh, Jackson or dang, Jackson. But the poster left out the comma and that became more important than the missing comma in the constitution.

Game started out like the losing streak.

Just before halftime, Morgan got sacked (again!) and injured.(hope he is ok)

KallyackMANus loosened up the defense with his mobility and gun allowing Mo the chance to do his thing.

Seriously, AK’s mobility makes the Gophers run in the 2nd half!

Top Bottom