I was happy with...

Reaction score
The rule is that you have to say something positive...complete the sentence.

I was happy with...our fans reaction to coach Kill's tumble. I would have been embarrassed to hear potshots taken to the coach on a disappointing day for the program.

Happy for the NMSU kids who haven't and probably never will again beat a team from the B10.

I am happy that our punter is the only player on our team playing good right now.

I am happy that Kill is alright.

Q's rushing performance.

The fact that they were down 28-14 going into the fourth quarter and had a number of chances to send the game into overtime. Hey, they didn't give up and had a chance right up to the last play.

I'm happy that we have DaJon McKnight split out wide at WR.

The food and beer selection at Republic on seven corners in the old Sgt. Preston's location.

The shuttle bus navigated the west bank connection through the traffic efficiently too.

The game was at TCF, outdoors on a beautiful fall afternoon.

The student section was filled and the cheerleaders were first round picks. (except the guys)

Anybody else (who watched on the BTN) think that Basanez (former Northwestern QB) was really good in the booth during the game? I thought he had some great insight, some good thoughtful comments, sounded like he knew his stuff.

Anybody else (who watched on the BTN) think that Basanez (former Northwestern QB) was really good in the booth during the game? I thought he had some great insight, some good thoughtful comments, sounded like he knew his stuff.

Agree. I thought Basanez did a really good job. Had some good insights and his critiques weren't shrill. In other words, he has no future. LOL.

Seriously, for a guy without a ton of experience, I thought he did very well.

The rule is that you have to say something positive...complete the sentence.

I was happy with...our fans reaction to coach Kill's tumble. I would have been embarrassed to hear potshots taken to the coach on a disappointing day for the program.

I'm happy with the weather, it being football season, and seeing my favorite college team out there. If I was able to just ignore the score, it would have been a perfect day.

The lack of penalties on the offense. I don't recall a false start or holding penalty.

A good Bloody Mary at the start and a great dinner at Pittsburg Blue at the end. Thank heaven for those to ease the pain.

A good Bloody Mary at the start and a great dinner at Pittsburg Blue at the end. Thank heaven for those to ease the pain.

Nice choice with Pittsbug Blue, what did you have?

I've been there once and had the grilled swordfish. Absolutely delicious.

I am happy that a couple of recruits made the game, hopefully enjoyed the experience in spite of the outcome, and committed to the Gophs. Upside is there...

Sgt Preston's is no longer in business? Oh man!! Please tell me it's not true. After Mama Rosa' left, that was by far the best after hours and pick up joint on the west bank during my days at the U.
Tough right now to find many positive with the team, but I am happy that they aren't' quitters.

I am happy that I get to spend yet another day in Lot 86 and section 243 this coming Saturday after we met so many good people this past game. Only six more home games is a bit of a downer though.

Top Bottom