I want Leach and Belloti

glovedgopher

Sec 210 row 23
Reaction score
Prexy B hire Belloti as AD and Leach as head coach. Two football minds working together to bring football back on the map for Minnesota. Tubby is set. Consult Lou Nanne for the hockey coach. Baseball and wrestling all good. Get rid of some of the bs sports. Game on!

We don't have BS sports. We've average in the number of Big Ten sports offered. People knock the rowing team, but it's Title IX compliance on the cheap.

We don't have BS sports. We've average in the number of Big Ten sports offered. People knock the rowing team, but it's Title IX compliance on the cheap.
I have never understood the appeal of wrestling.

Prexy B hire Belloti as AD and Leach as head coach. Two football minds working together to bring football back on the map for Minnesota. Tubby is set. Consult Lou Nanne for the hockey coach. Baseball and wrestling all good. Get rid of some of the bs sports. Game on!

Wasn't Belloti basically ran out of Oregon during his 9 months as Athletic Director?

Okay cool, keep them as long as they are needed. Sorry, no one has really explained that. The rowing team is the butt of a number of jokes.

Wasn't Belloti basically ran out of Oregon during his 9 months as Athletic Director?

I don't know. You might be right but talk about a short leash. The basketball team was struggling and the football team had a rocky start and Belloti was under some fire if I recall.

Bellotti would rather set his hair on fire than be an athletic director. He hated the job.

Bellotti would rather set his hair on fire than be an athletic director. He hated the job.

You have to bring your testicles (or in NateDawg's case, testicle) within 20 yards of softball games. You couldn't pay me enough.

Do we have evidence of this? Did he say that? I know he resigned after 9 months but I don't know exactly why. If there is something out there I can read please provide a link. Thanks.

Do we have evidence of this? Did he say that? I know he resigned after 9 months but I don't know exactly why. If there is something out there I can read please provide a link. Thanks.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2010/03/mike_bellottis_resignation_as.html

"I have to admit the University of Oregon deserves somebody that really has a passion about being the athletic director," Bellotti, 59, said at a news conference Friday at Oregon's Casanova Center.

You have to bring your testicles (or in NateDawg's case, testicle) within 20 yards of softball games. You couldn't pay me enough.

Some of us have the testosterone to spare, but I understand that some unmanly people would be to scared to be seen at a softball game.

Top Bottom