I understand it is cold, but Weber's accuracy is looking suspect so far

4/8 with Decker having to play superman to catch the ball and an INT on a forced pass? I have no idea what you're talking about. Weber looks normal to me. :rolleyes:

4/8 with Decker having to play superman to catch the ball and an INT on a forced pass? I have no idea what you're talking about. Weber looks normal to me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, not sure what's any different. He's an inaccurate passer. Needs his receivers to bail him out on a regular basis.

I'm going to make a suggestion here... We all know Weber has poor accuracy, but let's talk about his confidence. If we need 5 yards, it makes no sense to throw a 3 yard pass, especially when the defender is close enough to make an immediate hit upon the catch. I've noticed so far this game that Weber keeps disregarding his receivers (even Decker) in favor of the short float pass. That can be weather, but the more I think about it -- he's always done that. If he throws 10+ yards, it's to Decker 98% of the time. Otherwise he throws 1-3 yards to the TE, RB, or a quick 1-step drop to the WR. In other words he has no confidence. Not someone I'd want driving my car...

I feel for our receivers as many times they are very vulnerable.

You guys are being too harsh on Adam. This is his 2nd offensive coordinator in two years. The line is no good. They changed his throwing motion. He's on the road. This is only his 4th year in college. He needs time to develop. The scheme is very complex. He has to make his reads. plus the weather is bad. Gray should not play because he would screw up if he were in. Why? because the offense is too complicated.

So the offense is too complicated? Well dumb it down because your competent QB can't even run it correctly

You guys are being too harsh on Adam. This is his 2nd offensive coordinator in two years. The line is no good. They changed his throwing motion. He's on the road. This is only his 4th year in college. He needs time to develop. The scheme is very complex. He has to make his reads. plus the weather is bad. Gray should not play because he would screw up if he were in. Why? because the offense is too complicated.

You looked good until you mentioned "it is only his 4th year". He SHOULD be able to do these things by now.

our offense sucks thanks to our oline and qb

No one is catching-on are they??;)

Top Bottom