I think we can all admit that

Brew_recruit

Reaction score
The halftime show was by far the most entertaining thing about today's game. It is the same thing every year but it never gets old.

It does kind of get old. It's still good but it is the same thing year after year.

Fargo-Moorhead group is always a good time.

They've been running, jumping and flipping at Williams Arena for 35 years; pretty cool when you think about it.

Those of us watching on TV can't see the halftime show, but it must be amazing if it is more entertaining than pounding the crap out of Iowa.

Did we get Quick Change (greatest halftime show of all time) this year? I only caught a few home games over winter break.

I can't believe they never miss one of those handstands. Always a flawless performance. Still, I vote for the game.

Those of us watching on TV can't see the halftime show, but it must be amazing if it is more entertaining than pounding the crap out of Iowa.

Yes, it is amazing -- my favorite show every season, edging Quick Change.

But more to your specific point, I was shocked at how bored the crowd was as the home team built a 25-point lead in the first half over one of our biggest rivals. You would've thought we were playing Stephen F. Austin or someone. The halftime show seemed to be the highlight for most fans in attendance -- by far.

I for one enjoyed kicking the crap out of Iowa more than the halftime show. Kicking the crap out of any B10 rival is going to be better than any halftime show, IMO.

I vote for the Red Panda. Bring her back please!

Top Bottom