I think the biggest problem is......

Reaction score
Mason's guys are almost gone. So many concluded that the team would be better when it became "Brewster's team." Now it easy to see that it was a heck of a lot better when it was Mason's guys on Brewster's team.

If Mason had not been fired, this team would have Greg Jones and JJ Watt.

Mason's guys are almost gone. So many concluded that the team would be better when it became "Brewster's team." Now it easy to see that it was a heck of a lot better when it was Mason's guys on Brewster's team.

Dear God

Masonites in full force. Such a God of a coach he's now working for Marquette Financial.

No the biggest problem is you cannot beat anyone when you are 2nd and 9 every time you have the ball.

Wow.

Thank God for the Maker's....

No, so many concluded, after the University had hired Brewster based on his recruiting, that we would need to allow some time for those recruits to mature before we could judge him. We are ready to judge him. Are you right that you 'knew' right away with Brewster? Maybe. I see nothing to be gained from not being patient with a person you are committed to. I think we've seen enough, although I don't see the benefit in pulling the plug mid season, so we may as well allow the season to play out, as long as he doesn't lose the team and multiple players and recruits start leaving.

It's gonna be sweet when the next coach is introduced and promises to take this team back to the Insight Bowl and you'll all eat it up like theater-sized box of Dots.

Top Bottom