I think I'm Hooked on Aggie Vision

Outstanding, Schnauzer. I don't watch the local news much but now you've ruined Belinda Jensen for me, so I guess I've got that going for me.

Also, I didn't get to see any of the glory that is AggieVision, so I am *eagerly* awaiting your compilation from that.

I have stuff going on tonight too but Friday is looking good so far. Wish I had thought of this last weekend when AggieVision was still on everyone's front burner.

I have stuff going on tonight too but Friday is looking good so far. Wish I had thought of this last weekend when AggieVision was still on everyone's front burner.

Bring it on Schnauzer, you can relight the AggieVision burner.

I'm pretty sure some people are still feeling the burn of AggieVision.

Code:
I'm pretty sure some people are still feeling the burn of AggieVision.

They should really have a warning before any aggievision production. I know my eyes burned like hell watching the game, suffered temporary blindness after the game, and it took few days to undo the cross eyes.

Did anyone else suffer from vertigo? A throbbing in your head. The inability to regain focus?

Okay... Here is Belinda Jensen:

I'll try to do AggieVision before the weekend. Unfortunately I can't do it tonight because my TV and DVR are in use.

Okay, this was pure awesome, I can't stop laughing

Schnauzer, you have single-handedly managed to convert this thread to something worthy of being a Gopher Hole classic. Well done, sir.

Schnauzer, you have single-handedly managed to convert this thread to something worthy of being a Gopher Hole classic. Well done, sir.

Couldn't agree more. I'm watching his tribute to Belinda Jensen, laughing, and saying to myself "This could go down as one of those 'Classics'."
3 years from now, this thread will be referenced as a comparison standard. The Belinda Jensen / AggieVision Thread!

Well done Schnauzer, WELL DONE!!!!

Okay... Here is Belinda Jensen:

I'll try to do AggieVision before the weekend. Unfortunately I can't do it tonight because my TV and DVR are in use.

Belinda said "Bottom Line" 4 times during the 6pm forecast last night (1/23/2014). She said it so much I thought she was actually making fun of herself. It was beyond annoying. I had never realized this until you brought it to my attention Schnauzer. I had noticed that she could never make it through a single forecast or segment without stumbling over her words or misspeaking. My wife even refers to her has "Bumbling Belinda."

Complain all you want, I will still buy her all of the crackers she wants.

Belinda said "Bottom Line" 4 times during the 6pm forecast last night (1/23/2014). She said it so much I thought she was actually making fun of herself. It was beyond annoying. I had never realized this until you brought it to my attention Schnauzer. I had noticed that she could never make it through a single forecast or segment without stumbling over her words or misspeaking. My wife even refers to her has "Bumbling Belinda."

The "bottom lines" seem to come in waves, and intensify when there is big weather news. There are times when Belinda's "bottom lines" would make an excellent drinking game.

For more fun, keep an eye out for the multitude of times she hangs on the letter "S" at the end of a word. For example, for weather teasers she will often say something like "I'll be back with the full forecast in a few minutesssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I just can't believe there isn't anyone at KARE 11 that hasn't noticed the bottom-line proliferation and tried to coach that out of her.

Complain all you want, I will still buy her all of the crackers she wants.

I am surprise that you didn't include cheese Dr.Don because that comment is pretty cheesey.

Top Bottom