I see many online...

frozengopher

Devious and Conniving Member
Reaction score
but no one is talking. Is our chili hot in anticipation for something? Open up to me fellow GH'ers!

I think if we beat MSU this weekend it makes Dantonio look like another Joe-schmoe coach in East Lansing.

There is really no purpose to this thread, I just saw everyone online and wanted to see what's up, and wanted to make the thread football related so the harpies wouldn't come down from the rafters lamenting a non-football related post.

I'll bite.

My chili is superhot for this game, in both terms of temperature and Scoville units:eek::cry:. We need a win so bad that I can taste it.

I'm calling for a big win Saturday night, with great performances from Stoudemire and Tow-Arnett on offense, and BPT and E-Small on D.

GO GOPHERS!

BPT is going to have a huge day on saturday i cant wait to see it??

To tell you the truth the negativity of this board sucked the life out of me. it's no fun standing on the sidelines waiting for something to placate the mindless masses.

Plus I'm considering the drive to Duluth Saturday for HS football. So not sure if I'll even be watching. Although potentially I could do both.

To tell you the truth the negativity of this board sucked the life out of me. it's no fun standing on the sidelines waiting for something to placate the mindless masses.

Plus I'm considering the drive to Duluth Saturday for HS football. So not sure if I'll even be watching. Although potentially I could do both.

Also agreed, every thread is hijacked by arguing and bickering after about ten posts it's almost pointless to interact in a thread these days.

Apathy is the worst

We can't let it get to that point...Apathy is the worst.

I haven't posted this week because I don't know what to say. I have lost my rah rah, but I don't like to question starters either.

I have a fever and I lost my prescription. Who is the cowbell this week?

Defense. I get a sense we're about to see a breakout at the end spot. Unfortunately it may come from a senior. But it will be buoyed by the young guys on the two deep. With pressure comes tightened coverage. and BPT goes wild.

We run the ball non-stop and Gray come in and play fakes the run nailing Hayo streaking down the sidelines.

I'm pumped about Saturday! First game at the new stadium! I don't care what anyone says on here, I'm really excited for the game.

I am pumped for the Gophers to play this Saturday. What I am not pumped for is the fact that I have to work the same time the game starts that night. Oh well I guess. Does anybody know where I can see a replay either online or on tv? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Personally, I'm tired of having my posts deleted by trigger-happy mods. For example, I posted in the Sentreal thread earlier tonight wondering what happened to the kid who used to post his "slang" about USC everytime S.H. was mentioned. Post deleted. Not offensive, not controversial, and yet, vanished.

Also, I know everybody is probably sick of the topic but the fact that weber's throwing motion was changed got me thinking. Now I don't follow golf much but isn't a golfers swing just like a quarterbacks throwing motion? To me it seems like it is and if memory serves me correctly Tiger changed his swing a few years back and for about a year was absolutely terrible and won very few if any majors that year and came storming back the next year. My question is does anybody think Weber will be better next year or is he done?

Also, I know everybody is probably sick of the topic but the fact that weber's throwing motion was changed got me thinking. Now I don't follow golf much but isn't a golfers swing just like a quarterbacks throwing motion? To me it seems like it is and if memory serves me correctly Tiger changed his swing a few years back and for about a year was absolutely terrible and won very few if any majors that year and came storming back the next year. My question is does anybody think Weber will be better next year or is he done?

It's all competition now. He's got the upper hand, but he'll need to show more and more as Gray gets up to speed. How will Weber respond to that? We'll have to see.

Top Bottom