I say let's storm the field

FrothyGopher

Bourbon Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we win tomorrow. It's been a rough season, we haven't won a trophy game in four years, it's against our most-hated rival. Why not?

I'd say that honor belongs to wisconsin, personally

I don't disagree. I will say, though, that I actually have some friends from Wisconsin. I don't recall ever speaking to someone from Iowa who I was interested in having a second conversation with. Contempt is the only feeling I have toward the Huns.

Plus, we're playing Iowa tomorrow and we need an excuse to storm the field.

If I were there (damnit sister planning her wedding the SAME DAY/TIME AS THE IOWA GAME), I would be all over the field. I hope to see that happen.

If I were there (damnit sister planning her wedding the SAME DAY/TIME AS THE IOWA GAME), I would be all over the field. I hope to see that happen.

That, friend, is grounds for sister divorce.

Rushing the field should be reserved for only two things:

1. Winning the conference championship
2. Upsetting a #1 (nationally) team

Rushing the field should be reserved for only two things:

1. Winning the conference championship
2. Upsetting a #1 (nationally) team

Thanks, killjoy. I wasn't being serious. Trying to have some fun in an otherwise double plus unfunny year.

On a other note, we are currently outnumbered about 25 cars to one Iowa cars to Gopher cars in the fairground tailgate lot. Hopefully, this isn't representative of what the stadium will be today.

Bud Grant always said to act like you've been there before. No need to rush the field!

sadly i dont think there will be enough students there to rush the field

Better yet, when we win, let's just spell out..."I O A W"

Top Bottom