I saw the light

lakesgopher

Reaction score
I'm starting to believe its time to fire brew!

He isn't averaging 8+ wins a season

He hasn't dominated our rivals the way Wacker and Mason did.

He doesn't have a Big Ten Title yet

He couldn't lock down Bryce McNeal or Micheal Floyd or Seantrel Henderson

He is too positive

We have yet to play in a Jan bowl game

Need I say more? Fire him now! It has been 2 years and change, if he hasn't turned the program around by now he never will! As a Gopher fan who was born in 1982 I have only experienced dominance by the U. I don't have the patience to wait three full years because I have only waited for 26 years so the last two were a waste and this season is a bust and I'm sick of it. Go to hell Brew and your lack of coaching.

Go Gophers

I'm starting to believe its time to fire brew!

He isn't averaging 8+ wins a season

He hasn't dominated our rivals the way Wacker and Mason did.

He doesn't have a Big Ten Title yet

He couldn't lock down Bryce McNeal or Micheal Floyd or Seantrel Henderson

He is too positive

We have yet to play in a Jan bowl game

Need I say more? Fire him now! It has been 2 years and change, if he hasn't turned the program around by now he never will! As a Gopher fan who was born in 1982 I have only experienced dominance by the U. I don't have the patience to wait three full years because I have only waited for 26 years so the last two were a waste and this season is a bust and I'm sick of it. Go to hell Brew and your lack of coaching.

Go Gophers

now that is comic gold right there folks! ;)

I almost had a heart attack by the time I got half way through. Fine line between satire and sarcasm, but it was a gem, Lakes.

lakesgopher...Thank you...Finally a little levity on the board.

When I started reading your OP, I wondered. By the time I got thru your first reason, I was already laughing, so thanks again. :)

I agree with that post 100%. I would fire him also.

I agree with that post 100%. I would fire him also.

Would you like lakes to type it for you s-l-o-w-e-r??? Do you have a job? You seem to spend a lot of time trolling...

Top Bottom