I repent

FullBanana

Reaction score
On September 17, 2022, I posted an "official" in-game thread for the Colorado game before Stan could. Though the effects weren't felt that game, the season turned into a disappointment not long after...I recognize this is primarily my fault and I would like to publicly repent and offer sacrifice in hopes the football gods will turn back their wrath and allow our superior talent to beat Wisconsin and whatever 3rd tier ACC or SEC opponent we face in the bowl game.

On September 17, 2022, I posted an "official" in-game thread for the Colorado game before Stan could. Though the effects weren't felt that game, the season turned into a disappointment not long after...I recognize this is primarily my fault and I would like to publicly repent and offer sacrifice in hopes the football gods will turn back their wrath and allow our superior talent to beat Wisconsin and whatever 3rd tier ACC or SEC opponent we face in the bowl game.

Change your inane moniker, then I will absolve you.

Given that absolution is being sought today in particular with our boys in Madison...a chair leg to the eye socket should do it...

Still on a more serious note, any path to redemption and recovery begins with recognition of a higher power so hopefully the football gods are listening...

Given that absolution is being sought today in particular with our boys in Madison...a chair leg to the eye socket should do it...

Still on a more serious note, any path to redemption and recovery begins with recognition of a higher power so hopefully the football gods are listening...
Actually I think a large Stein blow to the noggin fits better!!

We all know that the only way to break the curse and become Champions of the West, no, National Champions, is for PJ to have them go full freaking banana every damn game.

Why don’t we just change our nickname to the 🦍 while we’re at it - SMH

You should write a personal note to Crab; it was that game where he went down.

The football gods will not accept this meager offering.

You have to make a genuine sacrifice @FullBanana :

you must agree that you won't ask for "full banana" uniforms at any time the next season!! Only then, will they know the depths of your repentance and willingness to make a personal sacrifice for the team!!

Do it, and we will win.

Do it not, and .......

Oh, and they know all past, present, and future!

So no saying "I'll do it" only to go back on that next year. They'll know!

You’re absolved for all of it

All good. Apology accepted. Everyone let Stan do his thing

You can’t walk it back, dude. We TRIED to tell you, but to no avail at the time.

Top Bottom