I love these Kill quotes

he should be worried with that offense-- it they don't improve they could go 2-6 and I would fully expect at minimum an OC change if not more. We are a few plays from being 0-3

he should be worried with that offense-- it they don't improve they could go 2-6 and I would fully expect at minimum an OC change if not more. We are a few plays from being 0-3

thank you...very easily could be 0-3....the D has won 2 games this year....in B10 play that will not be good enough

thank you...very easily could be 0-3....the D has won 2 games this year....in B10 play that will not be good enough

And thank you. Easily 0-3. And let's not forget the last 9 are all loseable. So here we are at a potential 2-10 season, which in reality could easily been a 0-12 season, and you mean to tell me we haven't made wholesale changes yet?? Or at least fired somebody?? Unfreakingbelievable.

And thank you. Easily 0-3. And let's not forget the last 9 are all loseable. So here we are at a potential 2-10 season, which in reality could easily been a 0-12 season, and you mean to tell me we haven't made wholesale changes yet?? Or at least fired somebody?? Unfreakingbelievable.

The most interesting thing about that version of sarcasm is that Kill is the only one talking about firing Kill. :drink:

Glad someone could watch that morass of ineptitude and be proud of the kid's effort. That's why I couldn't ever go into coaching. It is bad form to walk out on your team after 30 minutes...

I have read about 5000 reasons you shouldn't .

Yep, because I know enough about football to have watched the first 2 games and have known the team will suck this year because of the offense. While some of you homers will stick your head in the sand and say "it'll get better next week" I know better and could see there is NO chance this offense will ever score enough in the BIG to Get to 6 wins. It's a Firable offense to have an offense this bad in year 5, and with Mitch at QB we will see 8-9 man fronts the rest of the year, we have no chance. So I will be negative because I already know I'm yr 5 we prob aren't going to make a bowl game.

Serious question: Will you be here to eat sh!t when this team wins 7, 8, or 9 games?

I'm okay with these quotes as long as he doesn't point out the OSU vs. NIU game as being somehow comparable which would be a cop out. Unlike NIU, KS is in it's own world of suck.

No one...I mean NO ONE...is more disappointed than Coach Kill on today's offensive performance...or lack thereof.

And no one...and I mean NO ONE...will be working harder than him to figure it out.

BTW, injuries are killing us. Why that's the case more at the start of this year than others (or so it seems) I leave to greater X's and O's minds than me.

Coach probably hasn't been this low on the team's performance since the first Michigan game at the Big House. Recall that's when his daughter commented the Gophers' play across the board was "Hard to watch." That certainly wasn't the case today, last week, or two weeks ago across the board.

On to the Bobcats...

And thank you. Easily 0-3. And let's not forget the last 9 are all loseable. <b>So here we are at a potential 2-10 season, which in reality could easily been a 0-12 season</b>, and you mean to tell me we haven't made wholesale changes yet?? Or at least fired somebody?? Unfreakingbelievable.

And truth is we are one play (RW35 fumble) from possibly being 3-0. The "one play from" argument is so dumb. (Either way). You are what you are - We are not 0-3 so stop being so dramatic.

On the bold. This has to be a bit, right?

We have to be worried about catching the injury bug like Northwestern did was it the last two seasons?

Kill is in a hard spot

he will review game tape and figure out where the issue lies
if he has any balls he makes a change where he needs to
any good coach can see that what is going on is directly related to one coach trying to do two jobs and both cannot be done from the box.
if Limey is getting the head coaches influence then Kill take some blame
if Limey is not getting help from Kill then it is time he does

Bottom line is if Kill thinks he will keep the stadium as full as it was this season he doesnt know Minnesota fans

he lost 5-10,000 fans today with his poorly coached game. some of those were students who will figure out there are better things to do then watch a BigTen team barely beat a MAC team that might not win another game all year

we did win but it sure felt like a loss. coaches need to figure out who are the best players to be on the field and they might want to watch other college teams to get an idea of how to run an offense and try to mimic it here.

and one play away from being 3-0. What's your point.

Cmon, there is no way u can defend anything that happen on offense today....Even the biggest homer has got to admit without significant change in personnel/play-calling B10 play is going to be very ugly.........The only reason that TCU and CSU were competitive was our staunch D.

Kill is in a hard spot

he will review game tape and figure out where the issue lies
if he has any balls he makes a change where he needs to
any good coach can see that what is going on is directly related to one coach trying to do two jobs and both cannot be done from the box.
if Limey is getting the head coaches influence then Kill take some blame
if Limey is not getting help from Kill then it is time he does

Bottom line is if Kill thinks he will keep the stadium as full as it was this season he doesnt know Minnesota fans

he lost 5-10,000 fans today with his poorly coached game. some of those were students who will figure out there are better things to do then watch a BigTen team barely beat a MAC team that might not win another game all year

we did win but it sure felt like a loss. coaches need to figure out who are the best players to be on the field and they might want to watch other college teams to get an idea of how to run an offense and try to mimic it here.

I don't think you'll lose the students that quick. I was in the student section today and most students have no understanding of team strength. To a lot of them, Kent State was the same as TCU. They were more than happy with the win. I was happy to win as well, but certainly wasn't happy with the offensive performance.

1. It's not fun to watch the offense laying eggs last week and this week.

2. HOWEVER, are you watching the rest of the B1G West? They aren't striking fear into me by any means. It's making me feel a lot better; we may not improve on last year, but I don't think it'll be a major step backward either.

The post-game presser I want to see. Paraphrasing here

"Hell of a game...****, 10 points if you can't get excited about that, you're in the wrong operation. Hell of a game"

"Now let me say something, as long as I'm in the ****ing job Limey will be the offensive coach. No ****ing question about that.."

"I don't like to name names after a ****ing game, but we can't be responsible for the blocking, can't be ****ing responsible for the guys jumping offside, can't be responsible for ****."

"Now we get down there and it was a dumb play by Still. I love Still, but it was a dumb ****ing play where the ****ing ball was coming out. We were hollering protect the ****ing ball."

"We had another ****ing play with Leidner where if he leads the ****ing guy he walks in. We have another ****ing go route where the ball comes in low. That ain't Limegrovers fault."

"We got down there and ****ing Lauer jumps offside". These are the little things that are hurting us."

"Limey did a sensational ****ing job. We kicked one field goal. ****, all you can do is prepare the best you can. You can win a game many ways, many ways.

"The guy felt like **** afterwards. He worked his ass off. There is no smarter coordinator in football. ****, they put his picture up there and the ****ers boo him."

"****ers..."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SNcBFZ26lcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was watching this today thinking the same thing. Can you imagine the shock if Jerry let the expletives fly like that?

And truth is we are one play (RW35 fumble) from possibly being 3-0. The "one play from" argument is so dumb. (Either way). You are what you are - We are not 0-3 so stop being so dramatic.

On the bold. This has to be a bit, right?

Can't get nothing by you.

He is obviously pissed and he can't actually say what he is PO'd about. It's okay if he shows he is annoyed some times.

Jerry needs to stop acting like a moody 8th grade girl. Big $$ comes with big expectations. If you don't like them - tough. We're not at Northern Illinois anymore. Make a change at QB - have some balls. That's why you get paid the big money.

Jerry needs to stop acting like a moody 8th grade girl. Big $$ comes with big expectations. If you don't like them - tough. We're not at Northern Illinois anymore. Make a change at QB - have some balls. That's why you get paid the big money.

Still needs more cow bell

Jerry needs to stop acting like a moody 8th grade girl. Big $$ comes with big expectations. If you don't like them - tough. We're not at Northern Illinois anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

Fair statement. So is "a couple plays from 3-0".

I was watching this today thinking the same thing. Can you imagine the shock if Jerry let the expletives fly like that?

LOL...That was AWESOME ! I have never seen that before. Thanks for sharing. (still laughing my ass off)

Cmon, there is no way u can defend anything that happen on offense today....Even the biggest homer has got to admit without significant change in personnel/play-calling B10 play is going to be very ugly.........The only reason that TCU and CSU were competitive was our staunch D.

Yep and that's why we will have chance in all of our conference. That defense will givef the offense to do just enough every week it is that good. BTW we always improve on offense as the season goes on under kill. As for what ifs what if still doesn't fumble. Do we score a TD ride the momentum to a blowout win and were not even having this convo

Kill and his staff have put together an elite defense. Special teams are really good. Offense is obviously struggling. We may have to score on D or special teams to win a game or two down the stretch. From what I've seen, scoring with our D or on a return seems pretty likely, at least a few times in the next 9.

Yep and that's why we will have chance in all of our conference. That defense will givef the offense to do just enough every week it is that good. BTW we always improve as the season goes on under kill. As for what ifs what if still doesn't fumble. Do we score a TD ride the momentum to a blowout win and were not even having this convo

That is why we have had such success in bowl games :rolleyes:...............I will continue to enjoy the defense expect nothing from the offense and if they by some miracle make a bowl, i will have something to look forward to in the dead of winter.....Pretty sad expectations in season 5 after a Jan 1 bowl.

Top Bottom