I Love Coaching Searches

DeltaHog

Reaction score
You would not believe the non-sense going on down here.

I love the people tracking flights. Flight just left bound for Madison then to Fayetteville.

Latest news (rumor, smokescreen, etc.) is Bret Bielema to be the next coach at Arkansas.

I remember this all so well. It seems as though Arkansas is really doing a nice job making a spash on the rumor mill.

You would not believe the non-sense going on down here.

I love the people tracking flights. Flight just left bound for Madison then to Fayetteville.

Latest news (rumor, smokescreen, etc.) is Bret Bielema to be the next coach at Arkansas.

Flight tracking is for amatuer coaching searches. Real fans will go to the actual airport of the tracked plane and post pictures of the plane personel deboarding on the team's most popular message board.

Starting to blow up on all the wires... Holy Schmoley!!

Delta Hog provides a big scoop!!

Starting to blow up on all the wires... Holy Schmoley!!

Delta Hog provides a big scoop!!

DeltaHog and TexasAggie11 are our best non-Gopher fan references since Wren and pantherhawk have been banned. :)

DeltaHog and TexasAggie11 are our best non-Gopher fan references since Wren and pantherhawk have been banned. :)

I try not to put much on here unless it's big news.
I respect the fact that this is a Gopher board.

I try not to put much on here unless it's big news.
I respect the fact that this is a Gopher board.

thanks for that. we have some idiots who post here under the guise they are apparently gopher fans, but the annoying dolts can't seem to stop themselves from posting about the north dakota fighting bison every chance they get because they grew up/live within 75 miles of the north dakota border or some stupid shiite. like 99% of the people here give a rat's arse where they grew up or where they live and their sentimentality towards it. :rolleyes:

The Petrino drama, the John L. smith hire, now Bert 3-chins Bulimia? Are you kiddin me? You guys like drama in Fayetteville?

Sorry we can't root for your team any longer Delta. We'll give you a 24 hour grace period before the verbal insults start flying. ... well maybe 12. .. Can't guarantee much over 4 ... Ah heck, Bert looks like he ate the a$$ end out of a skunk.

The Petrino drama, the John L. smith hire, now Bert 3-chins Bulimia? Are you kiddin me? You guys like drama in Fayetteville?

Sorry we can't root for your team any longer Delta. We'll give you a 24 hour grace period before the verbal insults start flying. ... well maybe 12. .. Can't guarantee much over 4 ... Ah heck, Bert looks like he ate the a$$ end out of a skunk.

Gotta give it to Arkansas. They picked the one guy that makes John L Smith look likea Rhodes Scholar.

Top Bottom