I know some of you can't stand him...

Nice article by Myron actually!

Some of the comments were saying it was not a backcourt violation at the end ... Anyone have some knowledge on this? No announcer seemed to disagree with the call.

I've never been unable to stand Myron. He tries hard, and he's not unflinchingly antagonistic like the other writers in this town were. I just don't think he's that great a writer. But he's certainly not unlikable.

Nice article by Myron actually!

Some of the comments were saying it was not a backcourt violation at the end ... Anyone have some knowledge on this? No announcer seemed to disagree with the call.

I was there last night and it definately looked liked the refs made the right call on it.

I was there last night and it definately looked liked the refs made the right call on it.

It was definitely a backcourt violation. When it was live, Bob Knight said something to the effect of "we better go back and look at that because I think a Gopher may have touched it." Then they replayed it and Knight said "nope, the refs got it right, good call." It was definitely a backcourt violation.

Love me some Marcus Medcalf

Myron, Mbakwe

I am already tired of the "just a cheerleader now" comment. I heard it last night and now in Myron's article. It is offensive to actual cheerleaders, that their sport is an afterthought; tell that to the Mich St woman who got hurt yesturday. And the comment is offensive to Mbakwe who is clearly a leader and inspiriation to the team. He isn't "just" anything, he continues to be a valuable part of the TEAM.

And yes, Myron's writing can be annoying- to many paranthetical comments- at times. The overall story-such as it-becomes disjunct. And choppy.

One sentence paragraphs.

But gotta love having another blogger at the mothership that has a MN connection.

Top Bottom