I just don't get it....

Translation: Neither are very good.

The offense next year could be even worse than this year. Thank god for garbage stats when down 2-3 TD's in the 4th quarter or this year's offense could set a record for futility....

I don't care that they aren't very good. They aren't going to get much better holding a clipboard and running post patterns.

In my mind, getting Gray out there, even for a little bit, would give the fans something to get excited about. Even if he's generally bad, if he breaks a couple good runs or throws a good pass, it would be great to see.

well, I don't know if any of the coaches care too much about next year at this point. They might as well do the best they can this year and maybe even pull out a win under what should be zero pressure from the fans.

In my mind, getting Gray out there, even for a little bit, would give the fans something to get excited about. Even if he's generally bad, if he breaks a couple good runs or throws a good pass, it would be great to see.

I would've liked to see Maturi inform Horton that playing Gray extensively was a condition of him taking the interim head coach title. This makes no sense. :confused:

If accurate, it almost seems like sabotage, doesn't it? I watched Gray in both the spring scrimmage and the fall scrimmage and came away thinking "sadly, he just isn't ready."

That being said, we are going NOWHERE right now! If he does play, he is going to make mistakes, but he is also going to make some huge plays as well - if not with his arm, then with his feet. Forget us, the fans - that will get the team excited! How excited have they been watching Weber short-arm and overthrow on a consistent and regular basis?

It's just ridiculous.

Top Bottom