I just can't stop thinking about what an upset would do next Thursday night

kg21

Reaction score
We'd be the talk all over Minnesota and ESPN the next day. We'd be the talk of all other teams in the big 10

The Vikings don't play next weekend so it would all be ours.

Oh, what it would do for recruiting to be on national tv and win.

The momentum for the football team from the state, etc. would be beyond description.

It's all right there.

And we'd all be walking on air during Labor Day weekend. I just can't imagine the fun.

Last edited:

I'm sure our players will be ready. Just need to play a complete game unlike the Atlanta Falcons a couple years ago.

We'd be the talk all over Minnesota and ESPN the next day. We'd be the talk of all other teams in the big 10

The momentum for the football team from the state, etc. would be beyond description.

It's all right there.

And we'd all be walking on air during Labor Day weekend. I just can't imagine the fun.

Most of the ESPN talk would be about what this does for Ohio State and the playoff, and how the Big Ten is now ruined because Ohio State already has a loss. And oh by the way, Gophers looked pretty good.

Instant favorites for the west.

Already have plans to meet my son at midfield during the storming.
I believe if this were to happen it would be the first post-pandemic, full-scale field/court storming in America. Notre Dame did the best storming they could in 2020 at a capacity of like 11,000. I don't think there's been a capacity storming anywhere since some NCAA basketball game in Jan/Feb 2020.

A victory next Thursday would be comparable to the US beating the Soviet Union in 1980. Do you believe in Miracles?

Awwwww .... cute! :love:

The fake account -- registered two days ago, to a Gophers forum, with a screen name for Kevin Garnett, and whose first 60+ posts were in the politics board -- is making a couple fake posts on the football forum to make it look like he cares about Gopher sports. :ROFLMAO:

It's all right there.

I start to think this way, then I remember that Michigan game…
Cautiously optimistic, but have been burned before.

It's all right there.

It would be a fun (The Hangover type) weekend no doubt. Gophs would be 1-0. No real momentum beyond it if they can't get at least eight more wins. I know, wet blanket...

The fake account -- registered two days ago, to a Gophers forum, with a screen name for Kevin Garnett, and whose first 60+ posts were in the politics board -- is making a couple fake posts on the football forum to make it look like he cares about Gopher sports. :ROFLMAO:
I don't get it. Are you saying they risk getting kicked off if they aren't a real fan?

Instant favorites for the west.
Hmmmmmm. Not. Dreaming is good for the soul, as long as you don't spend $$ at the book with said dreams. OSU's offense might be the best they have had in 10 years, depends on how their new QB performs. Olave and Wilson are as good a 1-2 WR punch in all of football and their OL is stacked, maybe as good as Wisconsin's. I would love to see Maroon and Gold upset these pesky (suspicious as well) punks, but I am not foolish enough anymore to dream too hard:)

It's all right there.

The negative part of me says the media would say that OSU/ The BigTen isn't that good this season. With that said. Who cares. Win anyway.

Back to the question. Can one have a happiness induced heart attack? Asking for a friend.

if anyone would know about fake accounts . . .

Top Bottom