I hope we don’t….

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
Rush the field after beating this terrible Iowa team. Think we will?

Rush the field after beating this terrible Iowa team. Think we will?
Iowa's offense is terrible but they are not terrible team. In fact, if their offense was even just average they would probably be dominating the West.

Iowa's offense is terrible but they are not terrible team. In fact, if their offense was even just average bad they would probably be dominating the West.
fify

Didn't you recently post a picture of you on the field after a big win?
Yes, That was probably the biggest win in modern program history, undefeated, we were on top of the world literally thinking Rose Bowl or bust. This would just be a cool win to get the pig. I feel like ESPN would make fun of us

Yes, That was probably the biggest win in modern program history, undefeated, we were on top of the world literally thinking Rose Bowl or bust. This would just be a cool win to get the pig. I feel like ESPN would make fun of us

We had 4 losses last year when we beat Wisconsin. We rushed the field and trolled them with "Jump Around".

Yes, Penn State was amazing because we were undefeated and in the national spotlight. But not a single outlet made fun of us for rushing the field last year and I'd argue that seeing us finally beat Sconny at home and trolling them in the process was ALMOST equally memorable (to the PSU experience) for me as a fan.

So we have a shot at a better record this year and are still in the Big Ten West race - we also all HATE IOWA. I personally don't see why rushing the field after we win tomorrow would be any different than last year? If the vibe is right and the students lead the charge, rush that damn field!

Who cares what ESECPN thinks or does? This is the B1G!

Are you so concerned with ESPN that you would be upset with fans having fun?

Fully expect a rush after this win. Buncha bundled up fans and freaks on field will make for good tv and great memories. Beat Iowa.

Be careful around Floyd.

That ain't no flimsy trophy.

It is a big, fat and heavy pig that even a big o-lineman could drop.

Big Ten Championship a long-shot, but still in play.

Sagarin has this as a Top 25 match-up (Iowa 24, us 26); Massie has Iowa 19 and us at 23.

Connelly has us at 16. In a 12-team play-off format, we could be right on the bubble.

But, beyond that, it is one of longest, most heated rivalries in all of sports. It's been eight damn years. None of these kids (players or students) have touched Floyd. Storm away.

No, I hope we are down storming the field. The only time we should do it again maybe is if undefeated beating a highly ranked Michigan team next year. Means would have won at North Carolina and beat Nebraska in the opener.

Can't wait for fans dressed like this to storm the field.

Are you so concerned with ESPN that you would be upset with fans having fun?
I wouldn’t be ‘upset’. Just said I personally hope we don’t, feel like it should be reserved for huge upsets or ranked games…. Was more a matter of getting peoples opinions on if they think we will or not…. Looking like we definitely will lol!!! You guys have fun! I guess I’m just jealous of everyone cus I couldn’t make the trip from L.A. so I don’t want everyone to have fun without me haha jk

RTB. Ski U Mah. Go Gophers!

I don't care if they storm the field after every win.....it's not about us middle-aged guys on this website. The recruits at the game would love it. The students would love it. That's what the Bank needs.....more energy.
Yes, exactly. Freeing Floyd who had an 8-year sentence is worth celebrating. Those who are against it:
1668790230538.png

Breaking a 7 year losing streak at home is 100% a reason to rush the field. Doesn't matter how good or bad the team you beat is. Especially since this is a trophy game.

Losen up, live a little.

Breaking a 7 year losing streak at home is 100% a reason to rush the field. Doesn't matter how good or bad the team you beat is. Especially since this is a trophy game.

Losen up, live a little.
Loosen up for sure before you jump down onto the field. Just saying.

Top Bottom