I hope this will do it!

getthemall

Reaction score
Dear truest die hard college fans I've ever seen,

Bless all of you in this holiday season. May u have health and wealth in all aspects of your lives.

Jordan is in Miami now. Finished JUCO on the 6th and came home on the same night.

We are completely done with JUCO. Financial obligations, academic obligations are complete for the semester.

Jordan, along with myself, will be arriving at MSP airport on January 18th, 2013. He will be starting school on January 22. I'm stating this because he will be a Golden Gopher. Let me rephrase that, he IS a Golden Gopher. His heart has been in MN since July of 2011. Unfortunately, it took longer than expected.

So yes, for the skeptics, HE WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm writing this, as his father, so maybe you can believe me instead of a young man whose excitement level to play B1G football is off the charts.

As for Dinero Moss, I don't know. But as for Jordan Hinojosa, he WILL BE THERE.

Thanks,
PROUD GOPHER FATHER

Great to hear Mr. Hinojosa and welcome! Your son will love it here and we will love watching him play.

Great news, congrats to Jordan on his hard work and we're looking forward to him helping us win the Axe and Pig!

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for the post. We'll get him clear, blue skies for that flight!

I can't wait to hear your son's name called on the radio next fall! Congratulations!

No you won't. Ill be freezing my nuts off...lol

Apologize for the weather:rolleyes:... but not for the U. Jordan picked one the best and I am looking forward to seeing him as a Gopher on Saturdays. Wish you both the best in January and Happy Holidays.

How come Jordan only played in seven games this year?

You'll get both! There are a heck of a lot of very COLD days with clear, blue skies, but they're the easiest to land in!

Ice, and getthemall, I have lived in Minnesota all my life, and I have experienced several extremely cold days. However, at age 68 right now, it has never been cold enough to freeze my nuts off. Minnesota, survival of the fittest.

I sincerely hope Jordan can help us during his tenure here.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Awesome to hear! Looking forward to watching Jordan preform in Maroon & Gold!

GO GOPHERS!

Appreciate you posting this. Big fan of Jordan and can't wait to watch him play.

SKI-U-MAH!

From what I have read, Jordan has been very excited about being a Student/athlete at "The" U since day 1.

We can't have enough of those students here.

He sounds like a kid that can be a mentor to other student/athletes that are thinking about "The" U.

Looking forward to seeing him don the Maroon and Gold.

Hoping you have a great holiday season, Mr. Hinojosa. All the best to you and yours.

Thanks Dad for sending Jordan our way! We're excited to have him and, don't worry, we'll take good care of your son. Happy holidays.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Thanks for updating Gopherhole! We need Jordan to help us win the Axe and Pig back at TCF next year. Also beat the Huskers.

Thanks for posting Jordan's Dad. We look forward to seeing your son in maroon and gold.

Welcome aboard Jordan!

Can't wait to watch you get after it.

There will be no new LOI last years is good until June there will be a scholarship agreement to sign.

Top Bottom