I Hope This is Nothing, but.........

Dorsey wasn't seen in the first video, he could be taking the video. Unknown. Another player was doing the work. Dorsey clearly in second video and he was the one recording it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said "another player was doing the work." Is that accurate?

If Dorsey didn't make the trip or was suspended etc would we already have heard something from Marcus or Amelia?

If Dorsey didn't make the trip or was suspended etc would we already have heard something from Marcus or Amelia?

I don't think media flys with the team do they? So probably won't know till tomorrow.

Well, that's me. I say it was very stupid and if it is true he deserves any punishment meted out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In all seriousness, I think that this episode is an unfortunate and unintended view into Dorsey's private life. Private. A part of his life he intended no one to know about. The fact the video was available for all of 30 minutes comports with that notion - its public availability was either a mistake or the the product of third party action. Either way, it's none of our business. It's salacious, but ultimately a big fat nothing.

I look forward to four years of Dorsey blazing through the lane.

In all seriousness, I think that this episode is an unfortunate and unintended view into Dorsey's private life. Private. A part of his life he intended no one to know about. The fact the video was available for all of 30 minutes comports with that notion - its public availability was either a mistake or the the product of third party action. Either way, it's none of our business. It's salacious, but ultimately a big fat nothing.

I look forward to four years of Dorsey blazing through the lane.

Parts of your life that you don't want anyone to know about are the parts that you shouldn't videotape. Or allow anyone else to videotape. As long as it is adult and consensual, I don't care if he wants to be with a guy and a girl (as in this video), two girls, seven guys, or nineteen girls and forty-five guys. But whatever he does, he shouldn't record it.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/25146564/bill-self-weighs-punishing-tharpe-for-lewd-picture-on-twitter here is some precedence. Naadir Tharpe from Kansas a few years back with a lewd selfie. Nothing serious happened to him.

Nothing serious happened to Tharpe? He was pushed out of the program shortly after this photo became public, and he didn't get to play his senior season at Kansas. They allowed him to position it as if it was a family issue on him leaving, but it was directly related to the photo and a few previous issues.

Go Gophers!!

Correct. Situation could be friend films video on Dorsey's phone. Friend uploads video to Twitter from Dorsey's phone. 30 minutes later when Dorsey has his own phone. He realizes what happened and deletes it.

If that's the case he really shouldn't have deleted his entire account. That's the Twitter equivalent of holding your hands straight up in the air after hacking the guy. Just ask Kurt Rambis.

Parts of your life that you don't want anyone to know about are the parts that you shouldn't videotape. Or allow anyone else to videotape. As long as it is adult and consensual, I don't care if he wants to be with a guy and a girl (as in this video), two girls, seven guys, or nineteen girls and forty-five guys. But whatever he does, he shouldn't record it.

Correct, an abundance of caution dictates that. But we're dealing with a teenager, and I know of very few that operate out of a place of caution, let alone an abundance of that most rare teenage quality.

If we are to judge his heart, I don't see that he intended this to be made public. His actions indicate quite the opposite. He's stupid, not evil. Stupid people get to keep their jobs all the time. Dorsey's stupidity has a natural cure - it's called growing up. Let's give him a chance to do just that.

Amelia has a new blog post with a 2:00pm time stamp, a Pitino quote from today and no mention of trouble, just bowling and togetherness. Interesting.

If that's the case he really shouldn't have deleted his entire account. That's the Twitter equivalent of holding your hands straight up in the air after hacking the guy. Just ask Kurt Rambis.

You can deactivate your twitter account for awhile. Doesn't mean it is deleted for good. I think it is a no-brainer to deactivate it right away in a situation like this.

Amelia has a new blog post with a 2:00pm time stamp, a Pitino quote from today and no mention of trouble, just bowling and togetherness. Interesting.

amelia is hardly the standard bearer of breaking news. that being said, i don't expect anything to come of this. it was online for a short time, it was deleted and his account is now deleted. they can easily claim his phone was stolen and i doubt a forensics team will be called in to defuse that claim.

amelia is hardly the standard bearer of breaking news. that being said, i don't expect anything to come of this. it was online for a short time, it was deleted and his account is now deleted. they can easily claim his phone was stolen and i doubt a forensics team will be called in to defuse that claim.

Well, we know the FBI won't be able to get into his phone.

Could a GH'er help me out here? Please describe with great detail how the women looked and where an older guy can find this kinda action. Thanks!

I Googled "Dorsey Twitter video" and there were no hits from the last 2 days.

The only stuff I saw had to do with ISIS.

I mean, if it's that last one I hope he'd record it.

Nothing serious happened to Tharpe? He was pushed out of the program shortly after this photo became public, and he didn't get to play his senior season at Kansas. They allowed him to position it as if it was a family issue on him leaving, but it was directly related to the photo and a few previous issues.

Go Gophers!!

I stand corrected. I knew he was under some heat, but I incorrectly recalled that he got off relatively unscathed. What ever happened to him anyway?

Correct, an abundance of caution dictates that. But we're dealing with a teenager, and I know of very few that operate out of a place of caution, let alone an abundance of that most rare teenage quality.

If we are to judge his heart, I don't see that he intended this to be made public. His actions indicate quite the opposite. He's stupid, not evil. Stupid people get to keep their jobs all the time. Dorsey's stupidity has a natural cure - it's called growing up. Let's give him a chance to do just that.

Well said.

If half the stuff I did between 18-25 became known I would:

A. Spent some time incarcerated
B. Be unemployable (certainly not in management.
C. Not married (my wife would have NEVER went out with me, let alone married me).
D. Been forced into therapy of some sort[emoji15]
E. Family embarrassment (more so than now).
F. My kids would laugh in my face whenever I give them advice (currently they wait until I leave the room).
G. Been the subject of at least one 60 minutes episode.

Well said.

If half the stuff I did between 18-25 became known I would:

A. Spent some time incarcerated
B. Be unemployable (certainly not in management.
C. Not married (my wife would have NEVER went out with me, let alone married me).
D. Been forced into therapy of some sort[emoji15]
E. Family embarrassment (more so than now).
F. My kids would laugh in my face whenever I give them advice (currently they wait until I leave the room).
G. Been the subject of at least one 60 minutes episode.

How much of that stuff did you make video recordings of?

I bet a member of the coaching staff saw it and told him to delete it. There may be some internal punishment but I doubt we here anything. Almost better that it was a video than pic because its a lot easier to save or screen shot a pic. So there probably aren't any copies floating around.

I bet a member of the coaching staff saw it and told him to delete it. There may be some internal punishment but I doubt we here anything. Almost better that it was a video than pic because its a lot easier to save or screen shot a pic. So there probably aren't any copies floating around.

Or maybe a teammate......If we don't hear about it, that is good.

Yeah could have been, I just know coaching staffs tend to keep a close watch on their players' social media accounts.

The guy who notified Doogie claims to have a copy, but won't send it to anyone.

Take it for as much as you can trust random people on the Internet.

Top Bottom