I have to learn....

This forum really brings out the worst fans after a loss. I'm posting today but usually don't after a loss.

Weird that many of them don't post this much when we're winning.

Last edited:

The only good thing about Gopher losses is reading the meltdowns on here. I especially like the posters who “know” how the rest of the season will play out, based on one game. Stupidity can be very entertaining.
Surely some other teams on the schedule can also jam up the running game and force Morgan and receivers to win the game? The blueprint is clear and there are teams ahead than can execute it.

Surely some all other teams on the schedule can will also jam up the running game and force Morgan and receivers to win the game? The blueprint is clear and there are teams ahead than can will execute it.
I fixed it for you.

Surely some other teams on the schedule can also jam up the running game and force Morgan and receivers to win the game? The blueprint is clear and there are teams ahead than can execute it.
This is the biggest problem right here. We need a very productive bye week. On the flip side we should be the hungry motivated team going into what could be a top 20 Illinois team.

Nah…this place is too good to stay away when we win or lose

Us hardcores have been through this many times and will stick it out. Sad part is almost every time casual fans start to by in and show up at the Bank, we chase them away with an unanticipated L.... A guy attending his first game at the Bank, ahead of me in the beer line was so excited he paid for my beer... I want that guy coming BACK!

Exactly what PJF said he told the team ' everything we want is still in front of us ". For lifetime Gopher fans these losses are all too familiar- beat a good team on the road n come home and put up a stinker after getting ranked.
When did we beat a good team On the road?

This is the biggest problem right here. We need a very productive bye week. On the flip side we should be the hungry motivated team going into what could be a top 20 Illinois team.
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

We got our punch in the face.

Will be telling how they respond.

That's why I can't figure out why they decided to go away from the gameplan that worked so well against Sparty.

To stop looking at Gopher Hole after a loss. The sky is not falling, and all the goals are still in front of us.
Trick is to just ignore the trolls as best you can while they do their happy dance over the loss and hope the team wins the next one so that they go back into hiding again.

Top Bottom