I have a hunch Maturi will

calminnfan

Reaction score
have a very difficult time either not firing him or not asking for his resignation.

The very last thing he or the U wants right now is a brand new empty stadium. How many Gopher fans want to endure what will happen during the BT schedule when the Gophers were basically manhandled by USD and NIU?

Asking for his resignation is the cowardly thing to do. If Maturi wants him gone, then fire him like a man and hold a press conference where the media gets to ask Maturi how we ended up in this spot to begin with.

It will be fascinating to see how the administration deals with this mess, PR disaster, etc. and how a brand new stadium managed to lose its luster after about three games, which is a shame because dang was that an awesome night to be outside in our beautiful home tonight.

Go Gophers!!

Well...it is the stadiums second year, but you get the point.

At least college news referred to NIU as possibly the best MAC team...that's something I guess...

Going out on a limb there aren't you? We get shredded by Northern Illinois at home, the student section starts up the "Fire Brewster" chant for the second game in a row, and even Sid Hartman thinks that the team will be hard=pressed to win another game you you have a hunch that Maturi may fire Brew?

Maybe you meant fire him before the church bells chime tomorrow morning?

I seriously don't want Brewster fired unless Maturi is gone with him. I have no confidence in that little weasel and he shouldn't be given another opportunity to pick the next coach.

I seriously don't want Brewster fired unless Maturi is gone with him. I have no confidence in that little weasel and he shouldn't be given another opportunity to pick the next coach.

+1

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way Bruinicks will can Maturi. It'd be rad if the U would bring in a 3rd party to make the decision, given Bruinicks and Maturi's lame-duck status; but it would have been rad if NIU had hot cheerleaders, too.

If I'm not mistaken, the "M" club recommended Mark Trestman for the job to Maturi and he said I am the AD and will make the hire. Trestman wanted to come, but instead has won a Grey Cup in Canada. I wonder if he would still take the job?

Top Bottom