I guess I have to cheer for Wisconsin? Poll

Do we have to cheer for Wisconsin

• No

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Never, ever unless it results in Minnesota winning the B1G.

That would be former University of Buffalo football players.

Only way I want Wisky to win is if it were to benefit MN. Otherwise they should lose with flair and incompetence.
I’d add one second category: depending on the year and the specific team, I’d consider cheering for Wisconsin against an overrated SEC team in a (non-playoff) bowl game. Like I’d probably root for a 6-6 Wisky playing a #24, 7-win Tennessee team or something.

I just watched the video and at least from what I saw while more than I would do to punish a dog this wasn't like a savage beating. It was being a bit too rough while disciplining. The dog is not hurt, actually wags it's tail after the last hit.

Again, not defending it and I wouldn't have done it. But these weren't two guys torturing a dog for fun. They were punishing their pet harsher than they should have been.

Video of the incident:

I just watched the video and at least from what I saw while more than I would do to punish a dog this wasn't like a savage beating. It was being a bit too rough while disciplining. The dog is not hurt, actually wags it's tail after the last hit.

Again, not defending it and I wouldn't have done it. But these weren't two guys torturing a dog for fun. They were punishing their pet harsher than they should have been.

Video of the incident:
Getting a little off-topic here but that type of discipline doesn't work on dogs anyways.

I do not understand people that do stuff like that, and I absolutely cannot fathom why they would video it and put it on social media.
You do understand what an idiot is. Remember, that's 1 in 5 people, so there are plenty.

Top Bottom