I Goofed!!

DL65

Reaction score
When i turned on the Sports Huddle shortly before 11:30 a.m. (I had been busy with other matters) I noticed a message on 'CCO webpage that coach Kill had been on at 11:05 a.m. So, obviously, I missed Kill's report.

Sorry about that. I'll try again next week.

Now I look forward to killjoy's link for a podcast of today's show.

Go Gophers!!

images

When i turned on the Sports Huddle shortly before 11:30 a.m. (I had been busy with other matters) I noticed a message on 'CCO webpage that coach Kill had been on at 11:05 a.m. So, obviously, I missed Kill's report.

Go Gophers!!

You're fired! Seriously, no worries. I appreciate your dedication on translating Sid for the rest of us.

Happy New Years DL and Go Gophers!

Go Gophers!!

There goes your raise, but I don't think they should cut your pay. Thanks for a great year of reporting!

DL65, it's nice to see that you are, in fact, human. I look forward to your summary every week, but like you, I can wait for Killjoy's link. :)

DL65, it's nice to see that you are, in fact, human. I look forward to your summary every week, but like you, I can wait for Killjoy's link. :)

I normally post it just to show people how amazing DL65's summaries are but when I do it this week there should be even a better reason to click on the link.

Top Bottom