I feel good. I feel great. I feel wonderful.

You can look at my analyast credentials in the B10 standings in about 6 weeks.

Or 10 weeks. Didn't you suggest we will go 2-8 or 3-7 over the next 10. Either you are not a gopher fan.....or a piss poor gopher fan who cannot seem to grasp the fact the we have been playing quite well. Out of your 60 some posts, almost all of them are negative.

Or 10 weeks. Didn't you suggest we will go 2-8 or 3-7 over the next 10. Either you are not a gopher fan.....or a piss poor gopher fan who cannot seem to grasp the fact the we have been playing quite well. Out of your 60 some posts, almost all of them are negative.

'Playing quite well" I guess is one charitable way of putting it. Gophs will not be favored to win any remaining road games, nor at home againt OSU and MSU. and IU. Not that spreads guarantee anything, but an upset will be in order to get that 3-7.

'Playing quite well" I guess is one charitable way of putting it. Gophs will not be favored to win any remaining road games, nor at home againt OSU and MSU. and IU. Not that spreads guarantee anything, but an upset will be in order to get that 3-7.

Three game win streak. Charitable? I wouldn't say so. They look to be playing the best they have all year. How exactly do you figure we will be favored in 2 more games this year? We have nebraska twice, iowa, northwestern, wisconsin twice, indiana. Those are all very winnable games, and I suspect that we will be favored for those first four I listed.

You are becoming a very obvious troll. Maybe you just don't understand basketball.

The Buckeyes are for real and a real possible final four team...The Gophers will have to play their best game to defeat them even in the Barn

Three game win streak. Charitable? I wouldn't say so. They look to be playing the best they have all year. How exactly do you figure we will be favored in 2 more games this year? We have nebraska twice, iowa, northwestern, wisconsin twice, indiana. Those are all very winnable games, and I suspect that we will be favored for those first four I listed.

You are becoming a very obvious troll. Maybe you just don't understand basketball.

and AGAIN, equating "playing the best the have all year" with actually "playing well"
is a charitable way of looking at it. And you're kidding yourself if you're looking to
be the fave in any of the remaining road games. Vegas doesn't care if they're
"winnable". They put their line out based on what the betting public expects.
In any event, I said 3-7 over the next 10 games would be the best they will do.
Score after 1, 0-1.

and AGAIN, equating "playing the best the have all year" with actually "playing well"
is a charitable way of looking at it. And you're kidding yourself if you're looking to
be the fave in any of the remaining road games. Vegas doesn't care if they're
"winnable". They put their line out based on what the betting public expects.
In any event, I said 3-7 over the next 10 games would be the best they will do.
Score after 1, 0-1.

Congrats, you picked the game everyone expected them to lose correctly. Awesome job.

I think Vegas also picked your Wildcats to beat Indiana though.

You are becoming a very obvious troll. Maybe you just don't understand basketball.[/QUOTE]

BTW, "understanding basketball" would be that ability I possess that seperates me from most of those posting here, continuing to alibi for a failed experiment.

BTW, "understanding basketball" would be that ability I possess that seperates me from most of those posting here, continuing to alibi for a failed experiment.[/QUOTE]

What do you think of Terence Jones' draft stock?

BTW, "understanding basketball" would be that ability I possess that seperates me from most of those posting here, continuing to alibi for a failed experiment.

No. It is clear that you have some personal vendetta against Tubby which makes any opinion you have on here completely useless. Based on any predictions I have seen you make, I will stick with the thought that you have trouble with fast moving sports.

Clearly Whathavewedone thinks if a team loses a player like Trevor and is the youngest team in the conference they should be able to win consistently in tough environments. But hey, I guess I don't understand basketball as much as he does. I just have logic.

What do you think of Terence Jones' draft stock?[/QUOTE]

Falling from what I've observed. Likewise for Harrison Barnes at UNC. 2
players that made mistakes not going pro last year. Both will still be NBA'ers,
both will still be 1st rd'ers. Both will make less money on their first contract
than they would have lst year.

Clearly Whathavewedone thinks if a team loses a player like Trevor and is the youngest team in the conference they should be able to win consistently in tough environments. But hey, I guess I don't understand basketball as much as he does. I just have logic.

You seem unable to see the forest for the trees. Tubby was brought here to make
Minnesota a B10 contender again. Or so I thought the idea was. Now after 5 years,
it's another middle of the pack(or worse finish). Alibi and excuse all you want, he's
unable to build anything. You'll be making the same excuses in 2017 if he lasts another
5 years.

Whathavewedone continuing to try make sense of whathavewedone.

Top Bottom