I chuckle EVERYTIME!

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
This guy randomly popped up in my YouTube feed 3 years ago and I just can’t stop watching him cry everytime we’ve beat him!

I believe he lives in Minnesota but a diehard Nebraska fan.

Oh please god, please make our Goophers beat Nebbies again so I can watch him cry again for the 4th year in a row! 😆

This guy randomly popped up in my YouTube feed 3 years ago and I just can’t stop watching him cry everytime we’ve beat him!

I believe he lives in Minnesota but a diehard Nebraska fan.

Oh please god, please make our Goophers beat Nebbies again so I can watch him cry again for the 4th year in a row! 😆

He's entertaining to watch after NE losses.

He has a kid who is a Gopher. His family lives in MN.

It is time to come to the light and convert. Be a Gopher! Do the Gopher!

You don't need to hide in your shed or hang out under your favorite lean-to. Gopher fans will give you lots of love. 🤗

He is the profile of a typical Nebraska fan. White knuckling it hanging on to the 90's, Nebraska really doesn't lose to anyone. The refs screwed them or they beat themselves. Other teams have nothing to do with their lack of success. One blowout win vs the worst team in the B1G and repeated close losses=they are back to a national power and remain a "Blue Blood."

They haven't won anything since the 90's yet demand Blue Blood status. Can we do they same for all the Gophers accomplished from the 40's to the 60's???

He is the profile of a typical Nebraska fan. White knuckling it hanging on to the 90's, Nebraska really doesn't lose to anyone. The refs screwed them or they beat themselves. Other teams have nothing to do with their lack of success. One blowout win vs the worst team in the B1G and repeated close losses=they are back to a national power and remain a "Blue Blood."

They haven't won anything since the 90's yet demand Blue Blood status. Can we do they same for all the Gophers accomplished from the 40's to the 60's???
I don't think you've watched much of his content based on your take

Here he is in his gopher hole to give us the Nebbie-Gopher preview.

LOL - he was a Gopher season ticket holder in the Wacker Era. Truth be told. He has a soft underbelly for the Gophers! 🤗🥰

Last edited:

excellent !!!

Here he is in his gopher hole to give us the Nebbie-Gopher preview.

LOL - he was a Gopher season ticket holder in the Wacker Era. Truth be told. He has a soft underbelly for the Gophers! 🤗🥰

“That Wright kid from Clemson…” 🤣

Love this dude!

After a loss he reminds me of this guy.
“That Wright kid from Clemson…” 🤣

Love this dude!
"Spencer Ratler was demoted last week against Texas" "Heu Heu" (not sure how to type it). That laugh was classic.

JJ of Corn Nation is actually on the Nebbie sideline. Here is his half-time lamrnt:

JJ of Corn Nation is actually on the Nebbie sideline. Here is his half-time lamrnt:

JJ had some nice things to say about the stadium and student section:
"This is a hell of a place to watch a football game," and "Student section here has more fun than, well most of the Big Ten I imagine, except for Wisconsin, those drunkin' bastards."

Going to be some more hilarious videos from him this year, can't wait.

This explains why he is still a Nebraska fan, resurrection is possible...

On August 21st, 2015, Jon unexpectedly dropped dead of a widowmaker heart attack. He was shocked five times on the way to the hospital with no response. He was shocked two more times in the ER. He was dead for over 20 minutes. A stent was placed, and he was induced into a coma. In January 2016 Jon received a second stent and in June he was diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury.

This explains why he is still a Nebraska fan, resurrection is possible...

On August 21st, 2015, Jon unexpectedly dropped dead of a widowmaker heart attack. He was shocked five times on the way to the hospital with no response. He was shocked two more times in the ER. He was dead for over 20 minutes. A stent was placed, and he was induced into a coma. In January 2016 Jon received a second stent and in June he was diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury.
Tough read -- glad that he seems to be in a much better place now.

Dude is a lot of fun. Did not expect to hear about his heart condition. But as a Husker fan he tried to leave this planet multiple times only to get pulled back in to live in Minnesota and endure it. Welcome brother!!!!

Is this Mrs JJ? she has come to the light. It sounds like she is a Gopher!

It looks like he got a haircut after the Gopher victory.

Is this Mrs JJ? she has come to the light. It sounds like she is a Gopher!
Yes, at some point he has said that his son attends the U and his wife likes the Gophers since they have lived in Minnesota for years and she wants her son to be happy.

Here is his Post-Game reaction! It is JJ Uncorked! :horse:

... It is like eating a bucket of feedlot shit with gravel mixed in!..."

Love this guy. End of the vid where he pans camera to the Pride post game concert is pure grumbled anguish.

Top Bottom