I called the end result of the Dunbar hiring

oak_street1981

Reaction score
back in 2007.

Does anyone have any urge to eat some crow as this program sits at 8-17, with absurd turnover at crucial coaching spots.

Ol' Timmy looks sort of stressed out. I wonder why? 55-0 should have something to do with that. If I were Timmy, I'd enjoy Lake Minnetonka this summer.

Yeah, I never saw 7-5 with a late season collapse from a Mason-coached team. I'll judge in year 5.

So you liked the 3-1 shotgun, and abandoning the

Yeah, I never saw 7-5 with a late season collapse from a Mason-coached team. I'll judge in year 5.

great offensive system that was in place?????

Go on the record, because the record is now. Glen Mason is long gone, so why bring him up? The BS seems to have slowed down, though.

The wagons seem to be circled. I only need to bring up the current occupant. The roosters will soon be back to roost.

55-0 does not lie

Right. One season and one game in the first season with one full recruiting class defines a coach's tenure. Good call.

lol. Dude you obviously have an agenda and arguing with people like that is pointless. Plenty of teams have gotten their doors blown off at some point. Time to move forward

Timmy?

still balling over Mase? Called it? Please. 55-0 doesn't lie?

Why the lack of patience with Brew? Give him some time, I love the momentum I see building with the program.

Why the lack of patience with Brew? Give him some time, I love the momentum I see building with the program.

You know, it really doesn't matter what critics and people outside of the program really think about what Brewster is doing. If administration is backing him, and recruits like where this is going (and by all accounts the vast majority of recruits LOVE where the program is headed, even if they don't sign), that is what will make this program successful in the end. Time will tell whether he will get it done, anyone classifying him as a major success or failure after just two seasons on the job just doesn't get it.

back in 2007.

Does anyone have any urge to eat some crow as this program sits at 8-17, with absurd turnover at crucial coaching spots.

Ol' Timmy looks sort of stressed out. I wonder why? 55-0 should have something to do with that. If I were Timmy, I'd enjoy Lake Minnetonka this summer.

One or two more of these "calls" and you'll be e-famous. Good luck to you.

What a joke. Keep on patting yourself on the back there buddy, just try to not dislocate your shoulder in the process.....

First Borton is a lesbian and therefore can't recruit and now this, any other brilliant insights coming???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

back in 2007.

I think you're about three months late with this post. As I recall, we had about two dozen threads with 45 posts each on these very topics between late November and late January.

Top Bottom