I call BS on Brewster rumor

diefirma

Reaction score
What a good way to get publicity if you are 1500espn. Just make up a rumor that the foaming at the mouth fans want to hear and see what happens. Maybe you are a secret Iowa or Wisconsin fan - it was only mentioned 500 times during the telecast today. Do you think that helped recruiting? It is very unlikely Brew will be fired before the season is over.

Either way, it forces Maturi to say something about Brews status.

Either way, it forces Maturi to say something about Brews status.

Five years ago, Monson being fired was on the front page of the Strib after their NIT wipeout at Cincy, and nothing came out of the Bierman building for FORTY EIGHT HOURS.

What a good way to get publicity if you are 1500espn. Just make up a rumor that the foaming at the mouth fans want to hear and see what happens. Maybe you are a secret Iowa or Wisconsin fan - it was only mentioned 500 times during the telecast today. Do you think that helped recruiting? It is very unlikely Brew will be fired before the season is over.

Is being 1-6 good for recruiting?

I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow or Monday. I want something to be said too, and I'm updating the Star Tribune every 30 seconds, but just be patient

I don't think we would have gotten the response we did from Gary Bowman if there was no truth to the rumor.

How is 1-6 helping?

IT wasn't BS. Fail.

Anytime Maturi has 'no comment'(or can't be reached) you know something is happening.

Allah forbid we harm recruiting and stem the flow of quality recruits that have brought us to the lofty peak upon which we sit this day.

These rumors about Punky seem to have more to them than the ones that floated around here about Beau Allen.

Top Bottom