no pass rush
defensive backs with a 10 yard cushion
running backs dancing instead of hitting a hole hard
big offensive lineman playing like they weigh 160 pounds
instant replay refs who favor joe paterno
QB's with tunnel vision
3 yard passes with 3rd and 7
not using tight ends on the goal line and running pitch plays

Where is Coach Brews fire on the sidelines?

Good news?-no one will want our Off and Def coordinators this year.

This Post above about sums up this season so far

You think we could have one maybe just one pass rusher and a half way decent QB from time to time fall in our laps. We are stuck in perpetual Big 10 mediocrity and do not seem like we can or will ever dig our way's out. Keep pulling away the football Lucy, were pretty used to it as Charlie Browns.

Brewster needs to get Grey a shot,He put Grey in for a hand off.Than to run a motion,Oh Good job Brewster we have a great QB and we use the struggling Weber,C'mon man WE NEED A CHANGE!

Brewster needs to get Grey a shot,He put Grey in for a hand off.Than to run a motion,Oh Good job Brewster we have a great QB and we use the struggling Weber,C'mon man WE NEED A CHANGE!

Christ Jeebus....

If you're going to go on a multi-colored tirade about how a player needs to get in the game, get his name right. It's GRAY, not Grey.

And for what it's worth, I totally agree with you. Gray (or Grey) should be seeing the field more.

Christ Jeebus....

If you're going to go on a multi-colored tirade about how a player needs to get in the game, get his name right. It's GRAY, not Grey.

And for what it's worth, I totally agree with you. Gray (or Grey) should be seeing the field more.

:clap:

I have been a Gopher fan forever and I am so tired of:

no pass rush
defensive backs with a 10 yard cushion
running backs dancing instead of hitting a hole hard
big offensive lineman playing like they weigh 160 pounds
instant replay refs who favor joe paterno
QB's with tunnel vision
3 yard passes with 3rd and 7
not using tight ends on the goal line and running pitch plays

Where is Coach Brews fire on the sidelines?

Good news?-no one will want our Off and Def coordinators this year.

FYI..Nobody wanted our current d-coordinator last year either except for Edgewood High School

Top Bottom