I am going to start....

Rosemountian

Reaction score
Tracking Mavericks +\- in games that I watch starting with indiana state

Indiana state 3 minutes -7

Can't watch Sunday so someone will have to update it for me.

Do it for every player, not just pick and choose one you have a hard-on for, just to prove you don't like him.

I think you generally write good stuff Rosemountian, but this is not one of your better efforts, imo. First, why start now ... don't the first 5 games count? Second, isn't is a little odd to only do it in games you watch? And third, I think just saying that you think Mav stinks would suffice. Some of us might even agree!

It would be pretty hard to do it in games I don't watch.

I am making a point, and the point is, if maverick plays even one minute in a game we lose, the loss is partially on tubby. He is that much of a liability. If I had access to the games I'd gladly go back and do it for the other games.

I won't do it for all the players because it's very easy to track one player and it'd take an effort to do all players. Id love to see the stats though if someone knows where to get them.

I'd guess Austin Hollins and welch would have the highest.
I'd guess maverick and Ingram would have the lowest.
But those are just guesses. If someone knows where I could the actual stats link me.

Tracking Mavericks +\- in games that I watch starting with indiana state

Indiana state 3 minutes -7

Can't watch Sunday so someone will have to update it for me.

I can tell you had a large positive # in the opener against Bucknell. I don't understand the irrational dislike of him by some. He's a marginal back-up PG, nothing more, nothing less. He's certainly not the worst Gopher to log minutes in the last 5 years or anything.

It would be pretty hard to do it in games I don't watch.

I am making a point, and the point is, if maverick plays even one minute in a game we lose, the loss is partially on tubby. He is that much of a liability. If I had access to the games I'd gladly go back and do it for the other games.

I won't do it for all the players because it's very easy to track one player and it'd take an effort to do all players. Id love to see the stats though if someone knows where to get them.

I'd guess Austin Hollins and welch would have the highest.
I'd guess maverick and Ingram would have the lowest.
But those are just guesses. If someone knows where I could the actual stats link me.

I think kenpom.com does that but they require a subscription so I can't see it. I can recall somebody posting some of it last year.

He didn't play well today, and Tubby didn't hardly, if at all, play him on the second half. He played ok against DePaul. He played better than any other point guard against SDSU and Fairfield. He played really well in both. We wouldn't have won without him.

Don't just pick moments or games he doesn't play well.

Top Bottom