I am back

Mr.Insight

Reaction score
In my former incarnation the Head Coach was Glen Mason and I posted as husker70. The discussions ranged from More Cowbell following a game with Texas El Paso to When The Final Score is Posted High Above The Stadium it will read. I was gone so long I couldn't remember my password. It was time when there was no password savers. So I chose a new moniker.

Welcome back!

husker70!!!! So glad to see you're back. I was hoping you were doing well.

Please do bring back your "When the final score is posted..." regular thread, among your other great analysis.

Go husker70!!

In the Twilight Zone or X-Files type situation or just had better things to do since last visited?

Never mind. Welcome back.

My laptop died during a move from our farm to Minnetonka about 7 years ago. I relied on my I phone for its computer ability. But not able to log in as my old monicker was already in use. I took another shot a my new laptop. Thinking a new monicker would be best. I logged in and waited for administrator approval. I let it rip

Considering Dave Lee hasn't been the play-by-play guy for many, many years, along with him retiring from WCCO morning school closure announcements, I may want to consider a new monicker as well.

Good to have husker70 back.

In my former incarnation the Head Coach was Glen Mason and I posted as husker70. The discussions ranged from More Cowbell following a game with Texas El Paso to When The Final Score is Posted High Above The Stadium it will read. I was gone so long I couldn't remember my password. It was time when there was no password savers. So I chose a new moniker.
My gawd...you successfully escaped this cesspool, and you willingly jumped back in.

I'm not sure if I'm impressed, or even more worried for humanity.

Considering Dave Lee hasn't been the play-by-play guy for many, many years, along with him retiring from WCCO morning school closure announcements, I may want to consider a new monicker as well.

May I suggest changing it to "Country Hearth Bread"?

Go Gophers!!

Welcome back. I need to switch monikers. I haven't lived in WF in 20 years.

Glad to see you back! Start to wonder if longtime posters are okay if you don't see posts from them.

Glad you're okay, and look forward to future posts.

I haven't lived in Iowa for 8 years. I feel like I'm just stuck with the name.

I haven't lived in Iowa for 8 years. I feel like I'm just stuck with the name.
It's almost like there needs to be a set of recommended rules when creating a user name. Always think long term.

Recommendations: Avoid something relating to a particular individual -- Late October 2012: Don't create a name praising AJ Barker or October 2006: Avoid something relating to Dom Jones or Alex Daniels.

Although it can also maybe be considered a badge of honor of fandom when named after something old; I still keep my 2 "Brew's Crew" t-shirts in my closet with pride. I may have to break one of those out some game.

Great to see a familiar name. One of the things I liked was your breakdown of our Gophers weightroom statistics. Analytics that were actually interesting.
Who knows? Ruppertflywheel may be nearing his 10 year sentence and will rejoin the ranks. Probably in his 80s and will tell us he can still drive the ball 280.

It's almost like there needs to be a set of recommended rules when creating a user name. Always think long term.

Recommendations: Avoid something relating to a particular individual -- Late October 2012: Don't create a name praising AJ Barker or October 2006: Avoid something relating to Dom Jones or Alex Daniels.

Although it can also maybe be considered a badge of honor of fandom when named after something old; I still keep my 2 "Brew's Crew" t-shirts in my closet with pride. I may have to break one of those out some game.
If we forget our history we're doomed to repeat it🤣

Dave Lee still does the high school tournaments ...

Top Bottom