I am alive! Be wary of Covid-19

Very sorry to hear of your loss and ordeal. It is also nice to see all the caring and thoughtful people in this message board community.

Hopefully the Gophers can do something awesome to help as your spirits improve!

I’m very sorry for your loss Hungan. I hope you can find peace going forward.

Hey Hungan, So sorry for the tough road you have had the past year. I can imagine how worn down you would be after taking care of and then having to say goodbye to your wife.
The disease and experience you had sounds like truly awful as well. Glad you were strong and that you are going to be able to have time with your kids and friends here. I'm sure the recovery will not be easy, but best of luck to you on your road.

What a sad, scary story hungan1. I truly hope for a full recovery for yourself and for your family to find peace after such a terrible ordeal.

I've always enjoyed your contributions here and hope to read them for many years to come.

Hoping for a quick and full recovery, OP.

I have Covid right now. I’m 30 years old, healthy, and have a decidedly mild case (bad congestion, headaches, and a very slight dry cough). Basically the best most adults can hope for. But I’m on day 12 and this thing really sucks, even as a “mild” case. Please take this seriously, people.

Thanks for sharing Hungan1. Sorry for your loss.it’s been a tough year for you and your family. hoping you have a great recovery and a better 2021.

Thank you all!

IMHO, get an oxygen pulse oximeter (e.g., Zacurate Pro, $27, Amazon). A friend insisted I get one after I tested positive for Covid. It saved my life. I never imagined my case was going to be severe. It got me to a covid hosiptal right away after reading 80-81% oxygen level.

One of the covid physicians told me that a day late may have proved fatal. That was how fast my covid pneumonia was ravaging my lungs.

Top Bottom