Hyper-positivity, insanity, or precience? You decide.

Gopher Bandanna Guy

Irascible Skeptic
Reaction score
Seems like not unless we win at least 2 more games. However, I get this weird feeling that if we can get by Michigan State tomorrow evening, we will win the entire Conference Tourney. And if that happens - Damian Johnson will be crowned tournament MVP. Book it.:cool02:

I am probably completely off base here, but I wanted to throw this out here so I'm on record. Either way, a solid tune-up win vs. Penn State.

Sure. If we actually manage to win the BTT, Damian Johnson will be the MVP. We will not be able to win games if Damian Johnson is playing an off game. If anyone trys to make an argument that DJ is not the most important player on our team right now, then I really do not think they have been watching the games.

"Hyper-positivity, insanity, or precience? You decide."

Whatever it is, I like it! BEAT MICHIGAN STATE!

I'm feeling a little less insane today on making this prediction. Come on Gophs - time to dismantle the Boilers! Nobody in this conference is infalliable. Why not us? Why not now?

My insanity is quickly being replaced by prescient hyper-positivity.

We rested our starters vs. Purdue while OSU played a double OT marathon with their 7-man squad. I like our chances.

BIG TEN CHAMPS! GOLDEN GOPHERS!

Top Bottom